test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Confused, bug or is this intended?

burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've recently been fusing and I managed to get this bad boy:

Indominablerunestone_zps5d3f7952.png

Now i fused some others and the next step is this:

GreaterInd_zpsf7ac0bab.png

I haven't test it to see if the descriptions actually translates to stats but could this be fixed. And if it is intended it just doesn't make sense to me...
Post edited by burnd on

Comments

• neo1313neo1313 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems like a text bug, id submit it so they can change it in a future patch.
  • kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah you'd think the "Greater" version would be uh... greater.
  • burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder what the actual stats are ... Where would i submit this?
  • vilocviloc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    you can report it in the bug report forum and you can also submit an in-game ticket there's probably an enchants/items category to submit it
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    doh.jpg I think they screwed up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snwo1snwo1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cryptic lives in a parallel universe so it's intended. Just like the "Great" weapon fighter. :p
  • midnightmaladymidnightmalady Member Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    Someone told me it's just a text issue and it actually applies an additional 30% damage. Pets do much more damage now, so 30% is very significant..with 3 of them :cool:...It's a good thing the Greaters are really cheap on my server. People haven't yet fully realized their power!
  • burndburnd Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    snwo1 wrote: »
    Cryptic lives in a parallel universe so it's intended. Just like the "Great" weapon fighter. :p

LOL i agree!
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    snwo1 wrote: »

Hopefully they release a "Less" weapon fighter that fights with a twig which deals 9001 damage every 0.1 seconds.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.