test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

End of Neverwinter Open Beta - Week-long Events!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited June 2013 in News & Announcements
How would you like to earn unique enchantments with 2 stats on them? What about a new and unique companion?

Learn more about how you earn them just by playing Neverwinter and celebrating the end of Open Beta: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=895271.

Are you ready for the Invasion?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What would be an awesome bonus, and what would get me to log in daily is if events like these awarded bonus Ardent Coins, maybe even a chance to halve the time it would take to collect the coins to get the angel companion. A year is a little ridiculous.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    nulaftwnulaftw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't wait! By the way, any addonial info about companion? :)
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nulaftw wrote: »
    Can't wait! By the way, any addonial info about companion? :)

Ingame calendar says it is a skeleton dog.
  • Options
    cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Ingame calendar says it is a skeleton dog.

Skeleton Dog is right :)
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited June 2013
    I want to know more about the unique enchants :)
  • Options
    randomone777randomone777 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How would you like to earn unique enchantments with 2 stats on them? What about a new and unique companion?

Learn more about how you earn them just by playing Neverwinter and celebrating the end of Open Beta: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=895271.

Are you ready for the Invasion?

It sounds great but, due to the scheduling during the week, I'll likely miss all after the first phase (which runs over a weekend).

Good luck to those who have the time off to play... and I'll be envying your unique companions and enchantments. :)
    Maniacal mage making magical messes; mercifully, made mostly of menaces.

Helpful links:

Morbic's channel list
    - Guide - Custom Channels and List
  • Options
    killerellakillerella Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Skeleton Dog is right :)

Suweeeet! A skeleton dog sounds really cool :D
    Will it be as mean as a Honey Badger?
  • Options
    brazennlbrazennl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    Does this scale across levels?
  • Options
    imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So, end of Beta, portals are going to start popping open in the middle of the city and interdimensional invaders are going to spill out and try to kill everyone and lay waste to everything? OK. I can handle that.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • Options
    darkyami1337darkyami1337 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hope that there is char wipe on the releases day
  • Options
    goldentulipgoldentulip Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    brazennl wrote: »

I would like to know this as well.
    hope that there is char wipe on the releases day

No wipe am sure.
    fss_overall.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    if there there is no wipe char it is big fail a say
  • Options
    jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    any idea when and how we get the free respec?
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • Options
    malcryzmalcryz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Question about helping to kill the invaders - does it count if you helped by healing or attacking at all, or just, you know... the person who deals the most damage gets all the credit? Or just the person who delivers the first or last hit?
    Because if it's just the highest dps/first hit/killing blow then I think it's gonna be pointless for me as a healing/buffing cleric to even try :'DD
    I'm hopeful though, because the description sounds like just helping is enough to count.
  • Options
    bartolomeo85bartolomeo85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    jigles wrote: »
    any idea when and how we get the free respec?

I would like to know that too :)
  • Options
    hahlrichahlric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately i cant participate in Phase 2 as its 8am GMT to 5pm GMT so i will be at work :( This i understand is the phase you can get the unique companion so a bit unhappy about that. Why not do it over the weekend as most of us who have paid into this game actually have jobs during week days.

As for wipes this has been beaten to death. There will be NO wipes so get over it.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if there there is no wipe char it is big fail a say

oh well big fail so sad don't let the door hit you on your way out.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    melodywhr wrote: »
    oh well big fail so sad don't let the door hit you on your way out.

take u are one of thos that like bugs,explod for ern gold and items rly fast and esy and dont have to work for it at all -.-
  • Options
    pnellesenpnellesen Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    killerella wrote: »
    Suweeeet! A skeleton dog sounds really cool :D
    Will it be as mean as a Honey Badger?

Honey Badger don't care! Bring it on, Skeleton Dog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
  • Options
    grizzlyvgrizzlyv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    take u are one of thos that like bugs,explod for ern gold and items rly fast and esy and dont have to work for it at all -.-

Look, you have 1337 in your name, that's very embarrassing (trust me, it is, we're all /facepalm-ing over here). You're dark-something (emo-kid much?), that's almost as embarrassing as the 1337. You're not particularly articulate, your point is moot and expired, and you're just fishing for attention, all of which is just that much more embarrassing. Maybe it's time for you to be quiet now, to avoid further embarrassment.

Good luck.
  • Options
    ausdoerrtausdoerrt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hahlric wrote: »
    Unfortunately i cant participate in Phase 2 as its 8am GMT to 5pm GMT so i will be at work :( This i understand is the phase you can get the unique companion so a bit unhappy about that. Why not do it over the weekend as most of us who have paid into this game actually have jobs during week days.

If I'm reading this right, it'll last a few days, no? So you could still play for an evening or two :)
  • Options
    rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dang, can't login or participate during the event at all due to RL /work ...
  • Options
    vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This shall interrupt my crafting, but I shall put down my awl and assist when I can. After I have banished the demons back to the netherworld, I shall once again continue crafting many, many pairs of pants.
  • Options
    w3est0fn0w3r3w3est0fn0w3r3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pity the patch seems to have broken the client/server connection
  • Options
    arashiwatanabearashiwatanabe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    Brilliant event. Sadly I won't be able to participate on the whole thing :/

OT :Sucks they still can't rephrased the founders pack information.
    (This has a value of 700$ which everyone with half a brain knows is bulls*** :D)
    (FYI, I bought the pack, but they still haven't given me the forum title...)
  • Options
    wrannecwrannec Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Great idea with the events.

One question though - As a lvl 60, what kind of quests can i do to get the runes?
  • Options
    thwaite81thwaite81 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    brazennl wrote: »

I would like to know the same thing.

Is this for 60s only? Or can any level jump in on the fun.
  • Options
    imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pnellesen wrote: »
    Honey Badger don't care! Bring it on, Skeleton Dog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
    Wow , that has to be one of the most awesome things I have ever seen , "honey badger don't give a **** , it just get's back up and starts eating" xD
  • Options
    dismaljesterdismaljester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there going to be a daily cap on the amount of bones you can collect? If not since phase 2 and 3 are taking place Monday through Thursday people who work will be at a great disadvantage when collecting these items unique to this event. And since people who work are the people who are more likely to buy zen and generate revenue for the company it doesn't make much sense to alienate this portion of the community.
  • Options
    hellkingvrhhellkingvrh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great news... Neverwinter, best game ever xD
    I wand Skeleton Dog :D