test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot spend ardent/celestial coins

shiranyukishiranyuki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The game doesn't seem to recognize my coins and not allow me to spend it on 1 char. My other chars work, any idea why?
Post edited by shiranyuki on

Comments

• shiranyukishiranyuki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone? -_-
  • thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd submit an ingame ticket, a gm should be able to fix it for you (hopefully)
  • shiranyukishiranyuki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd submit an ingame ticket, a gm should be able to fix it for you (hopefully)

the ingame ticket doesn't even work lololol, this game.
  • crow2000crow2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this problem also.

2 of my characters have 7 Cleestial coins and 18 Ardent coins, neither of them can spend either coin type. When i go to spend them everything is greyed out & I cant purchase anything despite the fact the store page recognises I have 7/7.... Both these characters have spent celestial coins before.

My third character who has not spent any celestial coins yet can make a purchase if he wants to.
  • crimsonrain42crimsonrain42 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try purchasing things in Enclave worked for me when my went buggy and greyed out.
    26.jpg
  • lamename4gameslamename4games Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Make sure that you have empty space in your inventory. I got this same exact error and noticed that my inventory was full. as soon as I made space I was able to spend my celestial coins.

They really need to change the error message to let you know that you don't have space instead of telling you that you can't afford the item.
  • controlwizzardcontrolwizzard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Make sure that you have empty space in your inventory. I got this same exact error and noticed that my inventory was full. as soon as I made space I was able to spend my celestial coins.

They really need to change the error message to let you know that you don't have space instead of telling you that you can't afford the item.

THANK YOU!!!

This is the best answer I've seen for this game yet. Clear, simple and the fix works.

I wish you all the best!!