test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Boy I am glad we all pre-patched so patch day would go....

kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
smoother and quicker...

2 hours of patching and cant get above 12% before it times out the connection with an Error 14, and starts over.
Post edited by kabothoriginal on

Comments

• nicomadoxnicomadox Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem here, cant pass the 12%
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    :D:D:D I was thinking the same. I haven't even tried it yet. I'm on break at work. Good luck all..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • czarkazmczarkazm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Imagine how bad it would have been if you hadn't pre-patched...
  • kemadsenkemadsen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ditto for me!!! nothing works ....
  • wolfrat14wolfrat14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Neverwinter = Never wasting my money and time on another Perfect World game again after Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Elder Scrolls Online release.
  • zercon2zercon2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    smoother and quicker...

2 hours of patching and cant get above 12% before it times out the connection with an Error 14, and starts over.
    This is Perfect world so why would you think it would go smooth and quicker..... this happens every time they do a big patch
  • kabothoriginalkabothoriginal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 465 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    whoa my patch just jumped from 12% to 92%?
  • iceaxe18iceaxe18 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I get server is lost, and then it resets back to zero.
  • zercon3zercon3 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wolfrat14 wrote: »
    Neverwinter = Never wasting my money and time on another Perfect World game again after Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Elder Scrolls Online release.
    they are in beta so you can get your money back call visa or who you paid with.... if your unhappy
  • adameoadameo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    czarkazm wrote: »
    Imagine how bad it would have been if you hadn't pre-patched...

HAHA....very good....:p
  • ddbeasleyddbeasley Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    iceaxe18 wrote: »
    I get server is lost, and then it resets back to zero.

****, reading the patch thinking it wouldnt happen to me and bam, stuck on 12%:mad:
  • ddbeasleyddbeasley Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Still on 12% . . . . . Wow pw i love you guys but . . . . Whats going on . . .
  • torlek1torlek1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The dl speed *is* rather hideous. I'm in 4g territory and Eve Online and World of Tanks work splendidly! So, the problem is TOTALLY on PW's side...
  • jezgafysjezgafys Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OMG im finally patched I must have easily downloaded 12Gb thats more than the game itself!
  • cho83cho83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How the hell you all got to 12% ?!
    I'm stuck at 11% ...
  • gundzorgundzor Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, I have a feeling that we are gonna get more worthless freebies for not being able to play today.
    edited June 2013
    I just came from work patching at 92.2% and I even shoot down all the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> (what? I wanted to kill some time ) + I'm cheering up and making LOUD NOISES so it can goez faster !!
  • demonishademonisha Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So is everyone glad to see what our money has been going towards? It must be covering their salaries quite well, but seems they forgot to use any of it to upgrade the internet connection so now we are all stuck like chuck with the AOL download speeds.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is yet another reason why I have spent a grand total of $0 on this game.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    I cant even tell what the hell is going on with mine I got Patched: 47.5MB/502MB and Received:4165kb - 9%

And it disconnects....just awful
  • sihvebisihvebi Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    demonisha wrote: »
    So is everyone glad to see what our money has been going towards? It must be covering their salaries quite well, but seems they forgot to use any of it to upgrade the internet connection so now we are all stuck like chuck with the AOL download speeds.

I've heard people in subscription based games, 5 years post beta, cry less.
    Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
  • kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    I spent 90 bucks on this game and I wont drop another penny until this sort of thing is sorted out.
  • woodlandwoods1woodlandwoods1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sihvebi wrote: »
    I've heard people in subscription based games, 5 years post beta, cry less.

Right. They're called fanboys.
  • mirrindmirrind Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Actually as this is a rage free sorta post...Why is it I just spend like an hour waiting for this patch to finish...I get in game, and as my character loads it says "Patching 5 files....." Didnt it JUST patch?

No rage, just a question :)
  • mirrindmirrind Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    demonisha wrote: »

This is why you don't give money to games still in beta :)
    edited June 2013
    mirrind wrote: »
    This is why you don't give money to games still in beta :)

Oh I know better too, I have learned to avoid F2p games but I was so bored...got burned again
    edited June 2013
    Look at on the bright side ,better to waste your money on a healthy game where you can cry all day wasting your time in front of the screen that is sucking the life out of you ,better that then to waste your money on drugz and alcohole that will give you some cancer or some other fun stuff you can have for FREE :D
  • copticonecopticone Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    LOL Suckers! I am at 24% currently, and it only took 1hour 30minutes so far. And I only had to restart the client like 4 times, that's it!
    I love how smooth things are. I should be done with patching in exactly 6 hours. Plenty of time to check out 10 other MMOs.
    :P
    cho83 wrote: »
    Look at on the bright side ,better to waste your money on a healthy game where you can cry all day wasting your time in front of the screen that is sucking the life out of you ,better that then to waste your money on drugz and alcohole that will give you some cancer or some other fun stuff you can have for FREE :D

Yea I tried that logic with the Wife when she got angry with me spending too much time here. It didnt go too well. She said she's willing to try drugs/alcohol if it means spending more time together. :P
    Check out my personal Nerf Proof T2 Thaumaturge Build.