test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[TSYM] Dragon Server Recruiting Endgame Players

bitz06bitz06 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
TSYM Guild Website

TSYM is a community who has made a name for themselves as being a tough opponent, and an honorable ally to fight along side. Through the use of class workshops, all members are given creative input on everything TSYM does. From new tactical plays, to the reinvention of all traditional strats, we are constantly looking to bring our game to the next level. New patches, class changes, new content, none of it catches us unaware. By always creating our own tactics and builds, we will be constantly hitting the game from outside the box.

PvE- We run dungeons nightly as guild groups and we include all members in all content their gear score allows. A team is only as strong as its weakest link, so therefore all members get the training and instruction needed to complete all dungeons without using exploits, regardless of class.

PvP- TSYM has a strong PvP foundation and we run pre-mades regularly to keep our skills sharp while awaiting future PvP content.

Class Master System- Our class master system has been a key component to our success in multiple games and we use it here in Neverwinter as well. This system allows for creative imput from all members so we can maximize the effectiveness of each class, which in turn will complement the teams unity. We have an excellent group of theorycrafters who are more than happy to share information we have compiled to maximize the performance of each class.

Communication- We use Teamspeak 3 as our voice communication system. We strongly encourage our members to join us in our Teamspeak server while participating in Dungeons and PvP pre-mades. No mic required.

Leadership- Our leadership and community has many former raid leaders, ranked arena players and WvW commanders, so we can help take your gaming experience as far as you like. We do not tolerate cheating, racism, personal attacks or disrespectful attitudes. These actions are taken seriously and delt with swiftly by our officers.

We accept all levels and experience. We would love for you to consider joining our TSYM community, if you have any questions feel free to contact me. For guild invites you can register on our website or contact myself or one of our members.
Bitz Maidenhell - GM TSYM

TSYM Website

Dragon Server
Post edited by bitz06 on

Comments

• sylvarfyresylvarfyre Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Joined this guild a few days ago, great group of guys...thanks for inviting me.
  • hellcheezyhellcheezy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Will this guild be running squads into gauntlgrym when released? very interested to get a good guild for the new content.
  • alwaysoutofbodyalwaysoutofbody Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys! I'm a 27 year old former Marine and I'm looking for a good group of people to enjoy Neverwinter with. I have a 60 TR 9k and a 50 DC, and will be leveling a 60 Ranger asap :-)
  • bitz06bitz06 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @hellcheezy Yes we are very excited about the upcoming patch, and we will be running squads through as soon as it is released.

@alwaysoutofbody Thanks for your interest, some of our best leaders in TSYM are former servicemen and women. I make sure someone contacts you to answer any questions you have.
    Bitz Maidenhell - GM TSYM

TSYM Website

Dragon Server
  • hellcheezyhellcheezy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks so much for the invite, Had great fun in the dungeon runs last night