test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Second PvP video ( Great Weapon Fighter )

krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hey all! I had a lot of people asking for me to make another video, so here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it, I had a blast putting it together! Thanks for the support! Enjoy and make sure to watch in High Def!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7NPK0GXLg&lc=X6a2SFzezpKHzFHRnHtMeN-LJdVw9Ffyxzuzr8dJots
Post edited by krewcify on

Comments

• warcelwarcel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All I see is a bunch of ganks... 2 vs 1 and so on.

1/10
    Gibe Moni Plos
  • damianessdamianess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 283 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    When facing another GWF (Lord Steroidz) stacked with greater tenebrous, you fought him while you had a health pot, then used a battle potion on top of it.

There were also a couple of fights where you fought someone while you just got a health pot as well...
  • lordofscornlordofscorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    warcel wrote: »

1/10

There is no such thing as ganking in a 5v5 match up that you signed in to willingly. It's called stupidity when one of your foes runs into a group of your team all by his lonesome. It's their own fault. Ganking is when you are mobbed unwillingly by someone or taken by surprise.

Also, who cares if he used pots? That's playing smartly and using your surroundings. His opponent should have stopped him and/or used it themselves. Everyone is open to this option and free to use them to advantage. This is not some scheduled duel.
  • musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Well, what's other posters try to enlight is the op is not impressive considering is GWF handling : he brings nothing smart nor novative to the gameplay nor particularly excels at playing it (no original build or stuff).

Thus they logically pointed out the relevance of this vid which thus looks like "look my big epeen, I'm so wonderful" better than "look how to play this class to rox in PvP".
  • lordofscornlordofscorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, what's other posters try to enlight is the op is not impressive considering is GWF handling : he brings nothing smart nor novative to the gameplay nor particularly excels at playing it (no original build or stuff).

Thus they logically pointed out the relevance of this vid which thus looks like "look my big epeen, I'm so wonderful" better than "look how to play this class to rox in PvP".

I didn't get that impression at all from him. At least he had the gourds and time to post a video, even if it was middle of the road. And I'm not sure what innovative play you expect in this game, it's very limited on what you can build and do already, especially as a GWF.
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I wasn't trying to say look at my big epeen, I was just trying to make an entertaining video. Sorry you got that impression. I suppose next time... I wont put music... or... kills... maybe just sitting a point.. doing... nothing?
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    warcel wrote: »

1/10

I'll try to get others to not attack my targets next time, hopefully that will go over well.
    damianess wrote: »
    When facing another GWF (Lord Steroidz) stacked with greater tenebrous, you fought him while you had a health pot, then used a battle potion on top of it.

There were also a couple of fights where you fought someone while you just got a health pot as well...

Next video, i'll not use potions, I got yelled at in my first video to USE potions more. Can't please everyone.
  • musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I didn't get that impression at all from him. At least he had the gourds and time to post a video, even if it was middle of the road. And I'm not sure what innovative play you expect in this game, it's very limited on what you can build and do already, especially as a GWF.

There are at least 3 parangon specs, personally I used to have the "initiator" (think it's this word in english) one when I had still my 60 char and I earned my fair amount of kills a match, my ratio were very frequently good, despite what everybody was telling me since I created my char...
    krewcify wrote: »
    I wasn't trying to say look at my big epeen, I was just trying to make an entertaining video. Sorry you got that impression. I suppose next time... I wont put music... or... kills... maybe just sitting a point.. doing... nothing?

Well, you could have given your spec as your stuff with a quick openning of the interesting windows for example, so we could have known. Considering what I seen you must have choosen the destructor parangon's path.

Sorry not to acclaim M. "love me I'm not famous", your work is not that good as a video maker and your handling of the char is basic.
    edited June 2013
    There are at least 3 parangon specs, personally I used to have the "initiator" (think it's this word in english) one when I had still my 60 char and I earned my fair amount of kills a match, my ratio were very frequently good, despite what everybody was telling me since I created my char...

Well, you could have given your spec as your stuff with a quick openning of the interesting windows for example, so we could have known. Considering what I seen you must have choosen the destructor parangon's path.

Sorry not to acclaim M. "love me I'm not famous", your work is not that good as a video maker and your handling of the char is basic.

I'd like to see your video, so I can learn to please you more. Also I don't have a set build yet, I change it every day. I can assure you it's not Dest, again I'd like to see your video link please. :)
  • kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    More fights that are actually challenging & longer would be nice, like a CW that doesn't get stunlocked to death on first hit, or a TR that knows when and how to come close.
  • hetharhethar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think he did well considering most people are complaining how GWF is such a poor class to play. I give him props for actually playing one to begin with.
  • lednaillednail Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    He doesn't include video of competent players he runs into unless he has the advantage of health pots, cleric heals, or a friend to help him. And its not about stroking his epeen, even though he posted his first video multiple times due to not enough stroking.
    edited June 2013
    There is always going to be trolls who are mad. It's whatever. Hope you all enjoy the video! You guys don't need to watch it or post here, if you don't like it as much as you claim. Otherwise you're just looking to start problems.
    edited June 2013
    Yes, I am angry about your mediocrity :mad:
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lednail wrote: »
    Yes, I am angry about your mediocrity :mad:

dont listen to this guy krew... litterally goes around being negative.. an is waiting to get crushed by dragon server in a few days
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]
    edited June 2013
    uncag3d wrote: »
    dont listen to this guy krew... litterally goes around being negative.. an is waiting to get crushed by dragon server in a few days

You kitty litterally can't spell either. I suppose that's being negative also? Pointing out the obvious truths is a negative thing then..
    edited June 2013
    You kitty litterally can't spell either. I suppose that's being negative also? Pointing out the obvious truths is a negative thing then..

srsly "dont" is the the problem w/ my spelling.... lol idc how i put my words.. this isn't an essay or anything professional so their is litterally no point.. you have to live a sad life to point out things that "dont" even matter......
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    edited June 2013
    srsly "dont" is the the problem w/ my spelling.... lol idc how i put my words.. this isn't an essay or anything professional so their is litterally no point.. you have to live a sad life to point out things that "dont" even matter......

So chatting on a gaming forum illiterately is not a sad life and chatting on a gaming forum literately is... Duly noted.
    edited June 2013
    So chatting on a gaming forum illiterately is not a sad life and chatting on a gaming forum literately is... Duly noted.

completly missing point again.. being grammer <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is the point
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
  • cassiegoesrawrcassiegoesrawr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    what did you use to record by the way? And/Edit your videos?
    edited June 2013
    completly missing point again.. being grammer <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> is the point

How have I missed the point at any given time? You claimed I was being negative. So I pointed out that you misspelled literally and then asked "I suppose that's negative also?" Followed by "Pointing out the obvious truths is negative thing then."

The obvious truths in regard to this video can be read in my first post and other peoples critique of the vid also...

So then we come to your ploy about how I'm missing the point and you don't care how you spell things and I have a sad life due to the fact that I pointed out your spelling error because it doesn't even matter. But pointing out your spelling error was an obvious truth so it correlates with "being negative".

So I am a grammAr <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? Technically I would be a spelling <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> since grammar is about how words are used and combined to communicate effectively and although I could have made those corrections also I haven't. So spelling <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with a "sad life" because I literately communicate on a gaming forum? Whereas you on the contrary have a "happy or great life"? For communicating on a gaming forum illiterately?

If you still somehow feel I've completely missed the point again. I would love it for you to enlighten me as to how. I only ask that you get the words spellings close, so that I can understand what you mean when I attempt to read them.
  • vortix44vortix44 Member Posts: 680 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Far from convincing. Shocking Execution hits for 25k while Crescendo hits for 700. How can you krewcified pretend that you're PvP-ing? At best you're kill-stealing.
    English is not my first language.
    edited June 2013
    vortix44 wrote: »
    Far from convincing. Shocking Execution hits for 25k while Crescendo hits for 700. How can you krewcified pretend that you're PvP-ing? At best you're kill-stealing.

Well, it's Krewcify to start, Look if you don't like the video - don't watch it. I have plenty of people who enjoyed it, and wants me to make a third. Also if your crescendo is hitting for 700, you should maybe look to change your gear.

what did you use to record by the way? And/Edit your videos?

I used fraps to record and Sony Vegas to edit.

Thanks for the support to those who enjoyed it. Sorry this thread got all full of trolls.
  • cassiegoesrawrcassiegoesrawr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    krewcify wrote: »
    Well, it's Krewcify to start, Look if you don't like the video - don't watch it. I have plenty of people who enjoyed it, and wants me to make a third. Also if your crescendo is hitting for 700, you should maybe look to change your gear.

I used fraps to record and Sony Vegas to edit.

Thanks for the support to those who enjoyed it. Sorry this thread got all full of trolls.

all the trolls, must have taken it the wrong way, or wanted to See in your videos, What They wanted to see. Your thread said "Your pvp Video" it never said Look at my Fantastic pvp GWF Montage, Perfect Fights , NOn potion using pvp's. It was just you showing people pvping as a gwf. I enjoyed both videos, looking forward to a 3rd :] btw what weapon enchant are you using, that glowing blue i love it lol
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the support! It's the Greater Plague Fire.