test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Second PvP video ( Great Weapon Fighter POV )

krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Hey all! I had a lot of people asking for me to make another video, so here it is! I hope you guys enjoy it, I had a blast putting it together! Thanks for the support! Enjoy and make sure to watch in High Def!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7NPK0GXLg
Post edited by krewcify on

Comments

• ethos9ethos9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great vid man, loved it. Keep em coming.
  • irk2013irk2013 Member Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nice vid but **** are Rogues OP 23k hit on you that is insane and stupid hope those kind of hits get fixed soon.
  • synozeersynozeer Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking good my man.
    Guild: Chocolate Stand | Main: Hzarn (GF)/Danteel (HR) | Watch PvP Videos
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the positive feedback guys! Glad you enjoyed it.

irk2013 wrote: »
    Nice vid but **** are Rogues OP 23k hit on you that is insane and stupid hope those kind of hits get fixed soon.

Yeah, rogues are crazy right now, I've got hit for 64k the other day. Haha
  • hetharhethar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ugh rogues.... enough said!!
  • realpureshadowrealpureshadow Member Posts: 90
    edited June 2013
    alot of enchants in pvp, guess the pay2win players starting to pvp. all the honorable players dont pvp anymore because its just picking on fresh 60's

like the first part, more of a cleric vid though. astral shield and healing.

not fighting on points and random 1v1, probably means other team has afk's.
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Everything you can buy with real cash, you can earn with playtime. Doesn't always have to be pay2win.