What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NeverWinter Wallpapers

2»

Comments

• gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Nice work people!

I've just started learning how to use gimp and it's pretty cool for a free program!

Was able to add my little faerie dragon to my signature pic <<!>>

GIMP is actually a professionally used image manipulation program. It is mostly overkill for making wallpapers. It replace my photoshop back when I started using Linux (many years ago) as there was no other image editing program available on linux then. But now that I use windows, I still like gimp simply because it is light on memory and processor.

However, even though it has really good binaries for Linux systems, I am yet to come across a really good windows binary build which feels "Windowish".

Let me know if you face any trouble using it(like making flames or realistic hairs). I may be able to point to nice tutorial somewhere which will tell you how to do it.

p.s. I usually use inkscape, GIMP, blender3d and fontforge for all my artistic needs. All of them are opensource(free) and platform independent.
    edited October 2012
    Neverwinter is coming... (treehugger version)
    edited October 2012
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »

Ooooh -- Gil ... that eye looks like an amazing fit for my campaign, actually. Could we incorporate that into the new one somehow?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mycaellmycaell Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Took the greatest Screenshot... totally in a place I shouldn't have been. Clear, clean shot of the Vellosk Totem. Makes for a great wallpaper/background for those that like to see what they play. Good luck trying to duplicate it... my own little secret how I got it! It is a 7 mb file, so I couldn't upload. Find it on PhotoBucket "Vellosk Totem - Neverwinter"

Vellosk_Impossible_Screenshot_zps3ddb3f09.png

Enjoy....
    edited June 2013
    Just one more... also in a place I should not have been but really nice screenshot.

Sinking_City_zpsd93ce9d0.png

Both are nice but who wants to see my toon all the time. :rolleyes:
    edited June 2013
    There should be a screenshot contest.... I think the shot of the totem is a winner! ;) Looks like my Nurse Desti is enjoying the view of the Floating City. :p
  • starscale53starscale53 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    A nice environment pic of the Dread Ring. :)

http://bublio53.tumblr.com/image/85930945500

Keep climbing up the rocks and who knows where you'll end up XD
  • fiercebanefiercebane Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    dont know where to post screenies =D so ...http://fbane.tumblr.com/ lil parkour =D only few pics so far in there.