test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I need to find a home on Beholder.

verdonix1verdonix1 Member Posts: 658 Arc User
I am on Beholder, I have a level 60 TR in T1 purples for 9,4?? GS ... I live in EST (GMT -5) so I would be looking for a guild that has actives during those "typical" hours..... Catch is, I am a single father of a 9yr old, so a guild that likes to play, but has room for real life is essential..... I am not that good at the end game gameplay as I do not have any experience doing the dungeons.... If you are a guild that can work with a poor sap like me, please PM me....

Also, I am 37yrs old, no offense to the 18yr olds out there, but we would have nothing in common, so thank you, but no thank you. Adult guild please.

P.S. -- The comment about "18yr olds" was not meant to be offensive, but it is better to start with the right foundation at "go" then to try to build the foundation after the house is put up.
verd1.jpg
Post edited by verdonix1 on

Comments

• Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hammer of Exile. It is a Guild I started myself. I havent played in a week or so but when I did it seemed like it would be a perfect fit for you. I filled it with Founders and made another Guild Leader before I left, well I didn't leave, Just have RL stuff and like you mentioned, its only a video game. Got to take care of the RL first and foremost.

Think it may be the perfect fit for you. Should still be doing great! If you join, let me know how it is going lol. Hopefully Ill be able to play again in the next week or so and see ya in there.

There is one rule though, No Stupid Names.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?307251-Hammer-of-Exile-Beholder-A-Dwarven-Themed-Guild
  • Options
    stone19deltastone19delta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited June 2013
    MOPP4 is a guild formed by veteran military for veteran& active duty military, their friends, and supporters. We too would be happy to offer you a home. Tons of active members, teamspeak3, lot of family dads so we understand that you cannot always be available. Check out MOPP4.net Member activity also drives up donations to the Wounded Warrior Project.
    stoneneverwinter_zpsadaf4b92.png
  • Options
    reingarreingar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    Hammer of Exile.

To second glannigan, I also recommend Hammer of Exile. I recently moved from another server to Beholder and joined Hammer of Exile solely to find a dwarf-themed guild. Please note that I said "dwarf-themed" not dwarf-exclusive as Hammer of Exile has many different races among its ranks. I have very much enjoyed my time in the guild and look forward of more to come. My guild mates are friendly, helpful and enjoyable to chat with even when I'm solo questing. While I have no idea about the ages of my guild mates, I have found them to be mature in attitude, statement and action. As a point of comparison, I'm well over 40 years of age with a career and a family.

Good luck in your search for a guild and if I may be of service do not hesitate to contact me.

Reingar Axehand
    Dwarven Guardian Fighter
  • Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Check out our post, we are family friendly and most of us are fathers and mothers ourselves.
  • Options
    lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Hi there

After reading the entire post I'm pretty sure you would fit inside <Imba>.
    Atm we got a few complete families playing nwn hehe

So please have a look here to see if you are interested in joining us :)

Our main goal is to have the best healthy guild ambient and support different gamestyles (casual and hardcore).

Best regards, Thorfin.
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs
  • Options
    kobuirisgameskobuirisgames Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guild Medieval is a real-life first, family-friendly guild. See the links below and put in an app if it sounds like your kind of thing.
    Maturity, Fair Play, Family Friendly. Sound good? Apply today at www.guildmedieval.com

Guild Medieval Recruitment Topic