test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Banners of the Light [Dragon Server] Age 21+

elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
guildbanner_1362751986.jpg

Server/Shard: Dragon

Current recruitment needs as of June 11, 2013:
Currently seeking active players of all classes to prepare for Gauntlgrym content. Access to Tier 2 epic dungeons (8300 gear score minimum) is preferred but not required.

Visit our site to apply: bannersofthelight.com
Note: We are a non-RP, end game PvE guild focused on dungeons and delve events.

Current Guild Focus:
1. Dungeons and Delves (T2+)
2. Gauntlgrym - PvP and PvE (starting June 20)
2. Castle Never (when there is time, guild only groups are preferred)

What we offer:
1. Clean, well organized site.
2. Mumble voip server.
3. Laid back environment with the ability to still complete content in an organized and timely manner.

While we have very few strict requirements for members, we ask that each person submit an application so that we can gather some vital information. All applications will be reviewed within a 24 hour period (most much sooner) and approved.

Requirements:
1. Age 21+
2. Ability to use Mumble (VoIP) software.
3. Members must be able to speak English.
4. Be respectful to all players and maintain a mature atmosphere.
5. Activity: Members are required to be active on Mumble and must login to check for updates on our site. We are most active between 4 pm and 1 am Eastern Time (utc -5), although you can expect to find members online at all times of the day.

Notice regarding member activity: Members should be active on the site, login to your account at least once a week to check the forums, and on Mumble. In-active players will be removed to make room for new recruits. If you must leave for an extended period of time, simply inform me via PM or forum post (on our site) and your place will be held. The success of the guild is rooted in the activity of its members.
| Banners of the Light | Recruitment is open | End Game PvE and PvP |
| Lust | Level 60 Guardian Fighter 15.8k GS|
Post edited by elspethtirelnw on

Comments

• plastenariousplastenarious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Decent players and people. Would recommend!
  • manergy420yolomanergy420yolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dropped an application a few minutes ago. I also have three friends that will want to join as well. 2 DC and a TR, all 9300+ GS
  • barofskibarofski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great place for anyone just looking to run stuff casually.
    trixx-signature_zps863bb989.jpg
  • mjperkinsmjperkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bumping for recruitment openings.
    Recruitment Officer for
    End Game PvE Guild
    Recruitment Status: Open; Limited
  • elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Re-opening recruitment for all classes at this time. We only want active players, so don't bother applying if you barely play or can't use Mumble. We will be doing T2 dungeon runs all week outside of delves as well.

If you are looking for a guild that will be active when Gauntlgrym becomes available, please join now and help us prepare for the update. All of our active members are already appropriately geared, but will continue to farm content through the end of open beta.
  • elspethtirelnwelspethtirelnw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Still seeking more active members. :o
  • grimregilssongrimregilsson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Great group, come join the fun.
    edited June 2013
    Bump. Looking for all classes still.
  • barofskibarofski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looking for all classes for Gauntlgrym!
    edited June 2013
    We are still recruiting all active players for Gauntlgrym.
    edited June 2013
    Looking for Dedicated Eng Game PVE/PVP Gauntlgrym is coming!!
  • gottneverwintergottneverwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I've submitted an application. I expect this will be a probationary membership, as that's how I'll treat it. I prefer to group with people to find out if it's a good match, but things have apparently changed. Now, one needs to join a guild just to find out if they want to be in said guild.

I used my guardian's name, however, I'll probably be found on my cleric, Amanduh.
    edited June 2013
    I approved the app, although you could have alternatively contacted a member in game. ;) Check the comment on your application for additional details.

We are still looking for more active players to join us for Gauntlgrym. We only want players that log in regularly, so don't bother to apply if you almost never play folks. :p
    edited June 2013
    Bump for recruitment. Still looking for all classes. Getting ready for Gauntlygrym.
    edited June 2013
    Bump for recruitment.
    edited June 2013
    We are still seeking active players of all classes.
    edited June 2013
    Still looking for active players.
    edited June 2013
    We are currently recruiting active players of all classes for Gauntlgrym and T2 dungeons.
    edited June 2013
    We are still recruiting active players of all classes.
    edited June 2013
    Join for the next patch!