test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest gone from Foundry

pavvopavvo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Was searching through the Foundry this morning and discovered that 3 Suns Aligned - The first quest in my series has disappeared!

See screenshot. Is anyone else experiencing this? Has my quest been deleted?

wb2qwXt.jpg
The Tale of the 3 Suns - NWS-DA9XX8WIV
#1: 3 Suns Aligned NW-DFEKZANXF
#2: The Amulet of the Shining Sun NW-DRKKGUI26
#2 has choices that give a high amount of replayability

The Legend of Khyber - NWS-DK33EIYMY
#1: The Holy Symbol of Khyber NW-DU3HEVWJ7
#2: The Gauntlets of Khyber NW-DN0006FAZ
Heavy combat/light story
Post edited by pavvo on

Comments

• myrmecoleonmyrmecoleon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 94
    edited June 2013
    It still appears in the catalog for me. Have you tried searching by shortcode?
    Crimson Descent (NW-DRWNLMGYV) - Solo 15-20m combat-focused adventure
  • pavvopavvo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    When I went to the foundry to check, the quest was still there. However when I tried to edit it, it logged me back out to the login page.

Have already submitted a ticket, but just wanted to know if anyone here encountered a similar issue before?

Heavy combat/light story
    edited June 2013
    It still appears in the catalog for me. Have you tried searching by shortcode?

Thanks for helping myrmecoleon. Have just shut down my computer. Will check when I get back from work. Cheers ;)

Heavy combat/light story
  • alucard060alucard060 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am not sure if I am having the same issue as you or not. I can see my quest when I go to the subscribed tab and I can also find it if I search by name, but it does not show up when I click the new tab and scroll through the list. My quest The Three Brothers Act 1 was being run quite regularly up until around Friday and over the weekend it didn't receive a single run.

Is there a duration for how long a quest stays on the "New" tab?
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    . . . . . New UGC will need to make it out of the review phase before they will make it to the main list. This means that they will need X-number of reviews (I forget how many it takes, I want to say 15 though) to start the average, once the average is started they should appear in the main list. To see things that are still in the review stage, you need to click "For Review" and accept the terms for viewing unreviewed content.

. . . . . No matter what stage it is in, all UGC in good standing is searchable by its "short-code."
    edited June 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . New UGC will need to make it out of the review phase before they will make it to the main list. This means that they will need X-number of reviews (I forget how many it takes, I want to say 15 though) to start the average, once the average is started they should appear in the main list. To see things that are still in the review stage, you need to click "For Review" and accept the terms for viewing unreviewed content.

. . . . . No matter what stage it is in, all UGC in good standing is searchable by its "short-code."

Hi zebular. Thanks for the reply. My quest has been up in the Foundry list for almost a month. It has already received 40 reviews and is eligible for dailies. However when I searched for it this morning, it was gone! My other quests can still be found.

The quest in question is 3 Suns Aligned -NW-DFEKZANXF, part of my campaign - Tale of the 3 Suns - NWS-DA9XX8WIV
    When I searched for the campaign, only the 2nd quest showed up - the 1st is gone :(

When I tried editing it in the Foundry, it throws me back to the login screen before it even loads. :(

Heavy combat/light story
    edited June 2013
    Well I found out what my problem was. My quest was moved from the "new" tab to the "best" Tab. Unfortunately its adjusted rating is 3.97 and the "Best" tab is currently only displaying quests with adjusted rating 4.07 and higher, so my quest is basically stuck in limbo where nobody can see it.

Not sure what would be causing your problem Pavvo. It's weird that your foundry crashes when you try to load it. I assume your foundry opens fine when you try to edit your other quests?
    edited June 2013
    Ouch alucard060, they really need to have a better system to display quests :)

Yeah, other quests open fine, I opened, saved and re-published all my other quests. Just that when opening 3 Suns Aligned, it crashed to login. Have already submitted a ticket :(

Heavy combat/light story
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried re-verifying your files when you launch the game? When you start your launcher, near the upper right there should be an options button and on the options screen tick the Force verify box. It is unlikely to fix your problem, but I suppose it's worth a shot and it's the only thing I could think of off hand.
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Alucard060 ! Just tried re-verifying my files and logged in and it worked! I can see my quest now !! Thanks a bunch ! :)

Heavy combat/light story