test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

a couple of simple scams that needs to be fixed.

saltybhallssaltybhalls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
these two common scams really robs new players and give them a bad start of the game... aka ragequit

guy name <None of our Business> tried buying stuff from me with 30 Blackdagger goldcoins.
tried... but it seemed he was doing a lot of trades so I bet many have paid up.

the other scam was made a lot by a guy named <None of our Business> and <None of our Business>... and seen it a few times so far.
They open tradewindow and drop the goods into and remove it fast and click accept.
Again only new players fall for this trap.... but it is easy to fix.... 1 sec. delay on accept after altering content.
Post edited by saltybhalls on

Comments

• bigleadbiglead Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Confirmed. I'm a new player of 1 week and "D-bag" (Changed named for TOS) got me for 1 Key. Screenshot and a Report have been sent. Hope this gets stopped.
  • chuckwolfchuckwolf Member Posts: 634 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OP you might want to remove the names of the "offenders" from this post as naming and shaming is against the ToS and can get your own account banned
    @Powerblast in game
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ya naming will get you in trouble. Report em. The second one tried it on me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimregilssongrimregilsson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bottom one got me as well. I know better but still was ****ty lost a decent enchant. I reported as well but haven't heard anything back.
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You won't hear anything. They deal with with em directly but I didn't lose anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]