test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Extreem lag spikes in party dungeons or skirmishes

kefriakefria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
ve Hey all,

I have a laptop that is high above the Recommended System Requirements. I never had lag in games like GW2, Terra, LOTRO, Rift, and so on. While doing the normal quests I have no lag. sometimes in town a little, but the lagspikes I get in party dungeons or skirmishes........I can hardly move!

Does anyone have the same issue or better yet a solution?

Greetings,

Kefria
Post edited by kefria on

Comments

• klandearlasklandearlas Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have exactly same issue. Any fix or suggestions?
  • xericorxericor Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have had it a couple of times in the level60 Skirmish on the last boss. It seems (for me at least) to have something to do with the Control Wizards effects, as the only times I have been hit hard are when the party has been CW heavy.

One time it was really bad I had to log out and log back in which fixed the problem.
    I have a nice machine with a 660Ti, that plays great in every other game, so I know its not my machine at fault.
  • skugganskuggan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xericor wrote: »
    I have had it a couple of times in the level60 Skirmish on the last boss. It seems (for me at least) to have something to do with the Control Wizards effects, as the only times I have been hit hard are when the party has been CW heavy.

One time it was really bad I had to log out and log back in which fixed the problem.
    I have a nice machine with a 660Ti, that plays great in every other game, so I know its not my machine at fault.

Sounds like either overheating or CPU bandwith bottlenecking.