test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF - Unique Weapon Apperences - LIST

Comments

• fauust01fauust01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zzzzzdank wrote: »
    How to get the spider armor? And whats the names of the 2 things u cut the label off of in those pics?

Lizard folkshield and Greywolf Brestplate

you get spider armor for killing 2nd boss in Rouche Volley fabular quest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Any luck with finding the matching boots to the Greywolf, Shadow wolf, Betrayer's "set?" I checked the foundry and the closes I could find was defaulted as "Orc boots" Or "Adept Orc Boots" The orc boots look lk ehte low level greened name boots (Forget the name) and the Adept ones can be found on most of the forsworn guys...but they still really don't match the set. (They dont dye with the same tints)

Right now im using firegiant boots, closes I could get. The look like the inferno gauntlets but for feet.

Also , I'm wondering if "Mystery boots" are the surgeon's bloodstained Greve, some drop not coded for Grey Wolf Den, or a BOP from Vellosk. I'm taking an alt through vellosk now so I'll let you know if anything turns up.
    edited June 2013
    34rywbd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    fauust01 wrote: »
    34rywbd.jpg

I dont even like that helm, one of the best on my dwarf is the indomidable helm. Dont have a pic atm, but its on the first post in this thread. The Idom gear looks pretty sweet actually.
    edited June 2013
    Can some one fix Screan Shoot of Nightmare Longsword (1k Trade Bars ) and both helm and armor of Impenetrable Bastion ( buyable for 2 mln AD at Vendor )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Nightmare Shield

5ea3nk.jpg

THIS SS was originaly posted by user manco111 in other topic. Just moved it here so every one can see it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    WE NEED SS OF

Shoot of Nightmare Longsword (1k Trade Bars )
    and
    both helm and armor of Impenetrable Bastion ( buyable for 2 mln AD at Vendor )

Can some one post IT ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ufgtufgt Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where can I get the round shield with the spikes coming out of it? Timeless shield looks like ***.
    edited June 2013
    its called Steel Bulwark shield. Buy it on AH or loot in Pirate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im a Dwarf, I dont want a sword I want a sweet Mace! I know about the trollhammer but thats not quite the aesthetics I am looking for... I want a freaking "Thor" Mace... Anyone know of any?
  • granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Duregar hammer
    edited June 2013
    Still Missing Screan Shoots of

Impenetrable Bastion Armor ( 2 mln AD at vendor )

Impenetrable Bastion Helm ( 1,5 mln AD at vendor )

Nightmare LongSword (1k Trade Bars )

Some one plz make community a favour and show us apperence of those items !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zeros1xzeros1x Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't the Timeless Hero Sword have another skin?

Edit: Or the ancient one from CN?
    edited June 2013
    Ancient one have unique skin - dont know about Timeless ( ill post Ancient skin soon )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I want a SS of axe of huntsman (Its 400 tarmalune bars, none on AH).

Someone rich plx buy and post. Will give you lots of virtual high fives.

edit: oh ya just rewinded the thread a bit i see it already posted (thanks mungo)

.. and ya looks like a dumber version of guardian ax, =/

Steel bulwark stuff looks nice, might buy that.

re: My roman imperator helm - its the top right tempered champions (pvp) helm faust posted. Favorite. tho dat one with a dragon on it is cool too.

re: Spider Armor:
    Where the heck is that from and is it even transmutable?
    Cuz I searched AH hardcore, its not there. Is it like a bind on pickup quest reward? (thus not transmutable, only unbound stuff can be transmute).
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zeros1x wrote: »
    Doesn't the Timeless Hero Sword have another skin?

Edit: Or the ancient one from CN?

ancient has unqiue skin. Dunno timeless, only like 3 ppl in game have that.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
    edited June 2013
    Spider Armor is transmutable but its bound on pick up. Its reward for 2nd boss in Rouhe Volley ( or what ever its called ) fabular quest's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zakarayzakaray Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a few to add if you can explain how to screen shot each item when i preview it, or do I have to cut it out of an entire screen shot? Thanks for your shares
    edited June 2013
    i cut it using paint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thargosthargos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wKXmHZw.jpg
    F9vmVlN.jpg

this is the ancient weapon set
    edited June 2013
    Spider Armor is transmutable but its bound on pick up. Its reward for 2nd boss in Rouhe Volley ( or what ever its called ) fabular quest's

I don't see how.

Every single item i've tried to trasnmute into would not work if it was bound to me. I mean yea you can transmute IT into something else, but it has terrible stats.

Quite sure transmute requires the item that you want the appearance of to be unbound (and it destroys it, and uses 60,7?? diamonds - not sure why the odd number either, but its 60,<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> something).
    edited June 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    I don't see how.

Every single item i've tried to trasnmute into would not work if it was bound to me. I mean yea you can transmute IT into something else, but it has terrible stats.

Quite sure transmute requires the item that you want the appearance of to be unbound (and it destroys it, and uses 60,7??
    diamonds - not sure why the odd number either, but its 60,<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> something).

Well when always can use for egzample Stalward Armor and make it look like Spider Armor ( you dont transmute stats only look )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • armunn1armunn1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im like really new to this game.Nether the less really excited about it.My question is how do you go about getting the really good stuff? lIke the stuff shown here
  • etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Why are the ancient and timeless shields identical? :(
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • m0nt3s3m0nt3s3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can you post set items for gf? Tier 1 and 2 pls..
    edited June 2013
    m0nt3s3 wrote: »
    can you post set items for gf? Tier 1 and 2 pls..

All of them looks almost the same. not any unique apperence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Well when always can use for egzample Stalward Armor and make it look like Spider Armor ( you dont transmute stats only look )

No you cannot. That was the entire point of my post.

If the item is bound - you CANNOT use it for it's appearance.

If you want a bound items appearance, the only way to get it , is to equip it (and suffer its stats).
  • vetcorevetcore Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got the Ancient set and high general weapon & shield and they look the same aka terribad.
    edited June 2013
    axer128 wrote: »
    No you cannot. That was the entire point of my post.

If the item is bound - you CANNOT use it for it's appearance.

If you want a bound items appearance, the only way to get it , is to equip it (and suffer its stats).

I can take apperence of Items like Spider Armor ( Bound ) without any problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    k2ofv9.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]