test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Couldnt You Tell me WHAT sells on the AH?

ganjamonkganjamonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This isn't a rant or rave or anything like that, I just would like to know how hard it would be to change the Auction House system to tell me WHAT sells via e-mail... as of now all it sais is something to the degree of "You sold an item on the AH to BLANK for X Astral Diamonds"

Couldn't it possibly say "You sold X on the Auction House to Y for Z astral Diamonds"

I personally like to play the auction house and buy and sell items at better prices for profit.. without knowing exactly what sold without doing some research is a pain. Sometimes I write down how much I got a specific item for and when it sells I write the sale price to find out how much profit was made.

This may be a simple tweek that would please ALOT of players like me who use the AH consistently.

Thanks for reading! please post your comments below!
Post edited by ganjamonk on

Comments

• ganjamonkganjamonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Long story short..just knowing that I sold something for X astral diamonds is almost no help at all :-) lol
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Absolutely agree with the OP. It is one of my pet peeves.
    edited June 2013
    thanks Allaerra!
  • llewelyn89llewelyn89 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would like to retire my spreadsheet - I can't keep track otherwise.
    I also make it a bit easier (on me) by never listing different items for the same amount, and only use buyouts - but it's cumbersome & restrictive.
    Simply adding what they bought to each email would make life much, much simpler.
  • dracharndracharn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I agree it would be nice. But then I would like to have an AH that I could actually search on too, which atm is completely pointless as none of the search fields actually work. :)
  • thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just add a tab to the AH that tells you all of your previous sales.

Pretty simple feature.
    edited June 2013
    Sure it would be nice if they made it clear what was sold, but... does it really matter?

It kinda does matter if you use the auction house a lot to make profit by buying and selling.
    When I buy and repost something on the AH then I get a random message saying that "An item" I had posted sold - Its like a putting together a puzzle figuring out what it was and what is worth buying and reposting.

It would just save some of us some work and half the time when things sell on the AH for me I have no idea what exactly sold just a educated guess...that's pretty rough lol
  • some1inatreesome1inatree Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just add a tab to the AH that tells you all of your previous sales.

Pretty simple feature.

Yep. This is a handy and simple feature that helps people look back at successful sales and at what price point.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I sold a HP pot for 10 million AD yesterday .