test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Profession tasks

tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am not able to see full list of my professions tasks.. anyone else?

(yes filter is clear and I completely rebooted)

This was also also reported almost a month ago already. But didn't want to be accused of necroing!
Post edited by tahera1 on

Comments

• captndafcaptndaf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 68
    edited June 2013
    I can only see rare tasks. Again. So sick of this. :/
    "Duct tape is like the force; it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together."
  • thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've had this problem too. I found you can get the full list back by sorting by simple things like 'a' or 'e' to see all tasks you would anyway, very odd.
  • hoganczhogancz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are 2 bugs, probably since the beginning.
    1. User can only see rare tasks, nothing else, any filtering or sorting does not show other tasks. The only workarounds for this bug is to complete task or maybe manually open the task you want to start by changing URL, but I have not tested this. Example url is http://gateway.playneverwinter.com/#char(Character@Handle)/professions-tasks/Leadership/Leadership_Tier3_13_Patrol.
    2. Next and Prev buttons in profession tasks list are not visible. Workaround for this is to remove height from HTML element. Simple workaround is to add this javascript code to bookmarks: javascript:$("#content_frame_mid").css("height", "") and use it when needed.
  • tahera1tahera1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think you're talking about the web client -- I was talking about the game client. That's interesting that both have the same issue. I almost feel like it's "ad time." As in, here's a list of blues I'd still let you craft if you had bought a bunch of blue profession chests. If you still want to craft right now, go buy some. Otherwise, your quota is up!