test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lookin for some people to run my quest and offer advice. Willing to Trade.

zlainfurryzlainfurry Banned Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Lookin for some people to run through muh map and give me some advice as to where i could use more details as well as what kind of details they think might fit with what i have so far. Currently i'm sitting at 830/1500 on my 11 room (8 rooms 3 hallways) map. As far as the second map, the cave portion, i plan on working more on that once i finalize and am happy with the first map. Any advice you have on the caves will also be greatly appreciated, but currently the focus is on the first map. Once i get the details sorted and such i'll be doing revisions and additions to the story.

Also, Chapter 2 has already been started and i have a decent amount of it ready, but still got more to go, so keep an eye out!

PS: If you have a quest you would like feedback on let me know and i'll give it a shot, so long as it isn't more than 25mins. I'm workin here people! ~_^
Post edited by zlainfurry on

Comments

• vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    zlainfurry wrote: »
    Lookin for some people to run through muh map and give me some advice as to where i could use more details as well as what kind of details they think might fit with what i have so far. Currently i'm sitting at 830/1500 on my 11 room (8 rooms 3 hallways) map. As far as the second map, the cave portion, i plan on working more on that once i finalize and am happy with the first map. Any advice you have on the caves will also be greatly appreciated, but currently the focus is on the first map. Once i get the details sorted and such i'll be doing revisions and additions to the story.

Also, Chapter 2 has already been started and i have a decent amount of it ready, but still got more to go, so keep an eye out!

PS: If you have a quest you would like feedback on let me know and i'll give it a shot, so long as it isn't more than 25mins. I'm workin here people! ~_^
    added to my queue. my quest is in my sig!
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • zlainfurryzlainfurry Banned Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Gonna head over and try it out now.
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'll check it out, you do the same?

check my sig
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited June 2013
    will do buddy
    edited June 2013
    Vaelic, the last door to exit the sewers doesn't do anything once interacted with...couldn't complete.
  • oortexploreroortexplorer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 185 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    A couple of us had that same problem, it's really annoying. I couldn't fix it but simply deleted the door and replaced it with the same door in the same spot - seemed to work.

As for OP, I will add your quest to my list. Got about 9 or 10 on the list so it may take a couple of days, but it will get done. Hopefully you will do the same for my quest (link in sig).
    All's Fair in Love and War - Explore the lighter side of Neverwinter!
    Code: NW-DJ5BFT52F
    Author: @oortexplorer
    Now eligible for Daily Foundry!
  • meysameysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    I'll add it to my review list now. Please, check my signature for the short code and review thread link for my quest.

I'll probably get to it later tonight, or early tomorrow morning.
    Storming Monte Hall Review Thread
    Storming Monte Hall NW-DRAQHLR54
    edited June 2013
    bumping cause ya know, no input yet =(
  • rathenau15rathenau15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited June 2013
    Very well done mate, I really like the lighting and the cool hues. It gives a creepy feeling or unease if you will. The hazards are very cunningly placed and I fell for most of them.

The encounters however were pretty though, I needed to re-log to me level 17 rogue to beat through 'm. As for the caves, they do seem to need a bit of dressing but I think you're on the right track there. I'm just so annoyed I can't find out why there are drow there, guess I'll have to wait for chapter two for that.

My own quest isn't nearly as elaborate, but will perhaps be a nice easy walk through if you wouldn't mind. Short code is NW-DHEIM7E5D.
    edited June 2013
    The end guy tells you that Drow have recently learned of the wand piece as well. Also the two guys with the end boss are named "Bregan D'aerthe Representative pretty much telling you the group of Drow you've been dealing with. Thanks for the review man,. i'll check yours out in a bit.
    edited June 2013
    rathaneu:
    I moved when the window popped up and couldn't rate it =(.

Lots and lots of text editing still needs to be done, heh. When you kill the bishop, the live one stays cowering, and a corpse simply appears on the floor without the player doing anything. After that when you head into the chicks chambers, there are 2 book shelves and a potted plant in the door way. Other then that it was pretty good. Nice overall story idea with potential and interesting areas. Little more detail needed in the crypt area i think though.
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey if you move and the Review window disappears, just type /Ugcshowreviewgen

I'm uploading my review now, I'll link it as soon as it's done
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • meysameysa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 72
    edited June 2013
    Ok, I posted something on your review thread. Please run my quest too. Thank you.
    Storming Monte Hall Review Thread
    Storming Monte Hall NW-DRAQHLR54
  • pris23pris23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 204 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I will be happy to run your quest in exchange for you running mine. I think the average is 25 - 30 min.
    Short Code: NW-DDMMIKYTB

Thanks! I'll give you some feedback as soon as I get home from work and have the ability to log in. :)
    The Secret to Paradise: NWS-DCV313OOC FOUNDRY DAILY
    Part 1 - Paradise Lost? NW-DDMMIKYTB
    Part 2 - Into the Mist NW-DIJXRI4NT
    Part 3 - Wind of The North NW-DFB9K8KWH

Leave feedback for The Secret to Paradise
  • lumicakerylumicakery Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Hello, trade reviews with mine? Mine is in my sig, thx.
    Joachim the Coward
    NW-DKK8NIRO6
  • voivodakvoivodak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Quest added to my to-do list. I'll play it tomorrow with other 2 quests.
    My adventure is in signature. Check it to return the favor :)
    Bye
    My Campaign and Quest :

Campaign - In The Streams of Inferno
    Act I : The Fear That Freeze - nw-dnuzsyeey
    Act II : Demons Never Sleep - nw-dbj2us96n
  • lumicakerylumicakery Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Hello, just played your foundry zlainfurry.
    Honestly I thought the details were already fine, but there were other things.

-Enemy compositon. Kobold + drow + mindflayer(duergar included), I don't really see how those races would work together lore wise.
    -Costumes. It was kinda boring fighting the same drow warriors, assasins, priestess. Maybe put other encounters disguised as drows?

Other than that, it was a fine quest and I liked the fact it was qualified for dailies :).
    Joachim the Coward
    NW-DKK8NIRO6
    edited June 2013
  • caustic8caustic8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for offering. I'm starting your quest now. If you have a chance please check mine out. So far the average run time is 25 minutes. Please feel free to rip it apart. All criticism is welcome. Even the title is open to change.

Code: NW-DA8O42CFF
    Title: A Short Dig
    A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF
  • maerwinmaerwin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    added to my queue, will play it tonight. My quest is in the sig. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NW-DMFGWPBN3 The Lost City - Review Thread
  • caustic8caustic8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited June 2013
    Ok, reviewed. I liked the consistent lighting. It was moody and kept a theme going through all the sections. The fights were very challenging for me. I bit it once near the beginning but I was more careful after that. I wouldn't change anything. Challenge is good.

Near the mechanical device there was an assassin stuck in the wall.

I like that the cave edges are a falling hazard. More than a few times I knocked the bad guys off the ledge. It made me chuckle.

Sometimes I wasn't quite sure what my motivation was. Maybe that's ok for this quest. But more story would be welcome.

Thanks for putting this quest together. Looking forward to part deux.
    A Short Dig - NW-DA8O42CFF