test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Tier 2 selections?

zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Temple
Well, since the Miracle Healer set is apparently bugged, I'm not sure how to go with my Tier 2 set. I just got myself a piece of armor, and I gotta figure out what I'm gonna do before I equip/sell it.

Please let me know your suggestions~

I'm a Human, aiming towards Critical Healer.

Edit:
At the moment, I'm thinking 2 of Templar 2 of Miracle Healer.
Post edited by zephryl1 on

Comments

• sylvaaanesssylvaaaness Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yep 2x Templar and 2x Miracle healer does the trick.
    It gives you +450 crit and +450 recovery as set bonuses. Those are stats you should aim as cleric :)

Also try to get your stats to 20/20/20 (Cha/Wis/Str) as it's the most balanced you can get.
  • zephryl1zephryl1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 220 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Awesome~ Looks like I'll be trying to get a second piece of Templar then so I can swap one of my T1 sets over~

So! I can't log in right now, anyone know which dungeon you get T2 Helms in? I haven't been able to track the information down anywhere except on the Queue information page in-game
  • zoetje81zoetje81 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Spellplague drops helmet.
    edited June 2013
    ****, was afraid of that. Spellplague is really long isn't it? I don't think I've heard anything good about it...
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My crit is high enough I went with 2 Miracle/2 Beacon (+recovery/+power). All depends on which stat you need.

Maybe one day, they'll make a 4p set for us that isn't bugged or destroyed by ICD!
  • shelendilshelendil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think the best way to go is 2 pc/2 pc and then enchant whatever stat might be low. Gear is really quite flexible for a cleric.
  • teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Curious if you guys would keep your 4/4 piece miracle healers for certain bosses? For example; Hrimnir or 3rd boss in CN where depending on group make up you might be kiting? That bonus heal almost always goes to you in those cases and ends up being a lot of extra healing, maybe I'm missing something :D
  • deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I keep mine in hopes that they'll fix it to actually do what the tooltip says it does, but I don't use it (granted the only thing I've been running lately is CN). Here's hoping Gauntlgrym dungeons are hard, and not because of 3,000 adds.
  • teflondon75teflondon75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    I keep mine in hopes that they'll fix it to actually do what the tooltip says it does, but I don't use it (granted the only thing I've been running lately is CN). Here's hoping Gauntlgrym dungeons are hard, and not because of 3,000 adds.

Do you run CN with two CW's Deistik? If not I'm curious how you guys do the third boss. We do not have a fully static group so sometimes it's two CW's sometimes one meaning I do end up kiting all the adds around on 3rd boss quite often. I'd be worried without that extra healing the damage might be overwhelming. I've not tried it though, maybe it wouldn't be :D
    edited June 2013
    1 DC, 1 CW, 1 GF, 2 TR is usually what we use. Our CW/GF are great at keeping adds off of me, and the TRs melt the boss, is how it usually goes down.

Quite honestly, the ONLY fight I've done in the whole game, that I wasn't bored to tears with 2 clerics, is the dracolich.
    edited June 2013
    1 DC, 1 CW, 1 GF, 2 TR is usually what we use. Our CW/GF are great at keeping adds off of me, and the TRs melt the boss, is how it usually goes down.

Quite honestly, the ONLY fight I've done in the whole game, that I wasn't bored to tears with 2 clerics, is the dracolich.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat that I do not like two clerics lol. Even guild clerics that ask I am usually finding something else to be busy with rather than run stuff double AS style lol. We are new to CN, having seen some vids of 3rd boss it looked like most kited the adds. We've never even tried just staying to the side and tanking the adds with CW's CC'ing and GF etc. Is it pretty hectic? or very manageable? thanks!
    edited June 2013
    It's a little hectic, but our GF is also pretty massive AE dps, so honestly most of the adds die quick/are on him. The main thing about 2 rogues is... the boss dies so much faster :p
    edited June 2013
    It's a little hectic, but our GF is also pretty massive AE dps, so honestly most of the adds die quick/are on him. The main thing about 2 rogues is... the boss dies so much faster :p

Excellent, thanks! Think we'll try this next run through!
  • rhymfaxerhymfaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    How anyone would think 450 power or whatever is better than even the bugged Miracle Healer bonus is beyond me. Miracle Healer 4 set bonus will currently heal the closest partymember with missing health instead of the whole party, this will almost always be you. Guess who need the most healing in your party? It's you. Bonus! It isn't reduced by 40% like our other heals, and scales with HP. Frankly even it worked as advertised it would you would hardly notice the differerence because your team always has enough healing already.
    edited June 2013
    The downside is that the Miracle Healer set is overwhelmingly more expensive than the other sets. I'd rather aim for 2/2+2/2 and then work on moving up to 4/4 MH for the harder stuff.

Basically, I'd rather waste a bit of AD by upgrading to a T2 set I'm not gonna "Keep" than holding out for Miracle Healer pieces and being less efficient.