test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Worst pvp of any mmo?

124»

Comments

• sanctumlolsanctumlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 382 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    thorizden wrote: »
    OMG, this is the funniest thing I've seen posted...wait you're ****ing serious? WoW isn't even mediocre in terms of skill for arena PvP and that's in the short time they tried to foster top tier competitions by having competitions with all gear and insta leveled characters.
    Sorry you were challenger bud
  • nukeyoonukeyoo Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, there are actually people defending the PvP in this game....holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, now I've seen everything.

ATTENTION THOSE OF YOU DEFENDING THE PVP: there are not words yet invented to describe the level of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you have managed to achieve. Not only do you actually have the lack of experience to consider this PvP enjoyable, but you actually have the temerity to try and defend the horrid state of PvP to people who have been playing PvP since MMO's first became a thing? Wow, please go away.

The PvP in this game should be removed completely and not touched until the rest of the game is functioning properly. It's a joke - an insult, actually - to put a piece of **** like this into a video game AT ALL, let alone have players pay money to test it.

Please, all of you defending this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, just go away. You're ruining our chances of getting a decent game.

You sound like an angry GWF coming away from a recent pvp match where he was CC'd and 1 shot the entire match... I understand your pain. Your day will come!
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson is in you pvp, ruining your day... and eating your cookies
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    You sound like an angry GWF coming away from a recent pvp match where he was CC'd and 1 shot the entire match... I understand your pain. Your day will come!

i do 15k-20k non crits 30-40k crits on my dps gf and i don't find pvp fun
    edited June 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    i do 15k-20k non crits 30-40k crits on my dps gf and i don't find pvp fun
    nerf stalwart.. but yah I agree the pvp is currently broken. Without any worthwhile reward system, destroying hapless under geared nubs, losses its appeal quickly. A change in the reward system would most likely lead to exploitation and bots, so its at quite an impasse.
    edited June 2013
    nukeyoo wrote: »
    nerf stalwart.. but yah I agree the pvp is currently broken. Without any worthwhile reward system, destroying hapless under geared nubs, losses its appeal quickly. A change in the reward system would most likely lead to exploitation and bots, so its at quite an impasse.

Not using stalwart in pvp.
  • maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I personally don't have a problem with permanent stealth range rogues, maybe it's because I am used to fight them as a GF. I can go head to head with a rogue easy. They have 1 daily that hits like a truck when they low on hp, I hit like a truck with all my abilities :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • modimormodimor Member Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    In City of Heroes/Villans, (another game Cryptic made) all abillties had different effects in pvp to what they had in PVE, also there was something called CC magnitude wich helped dealing with crowd controll. I dunno why they havn't translated these stuff into this game. But my guess is that they will. Just by sorting the armor pen against defence formula would actually fix moast of the issues with the pvp in this game.
  • joh2141joh2141 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You must be a Trickster Rogue.
    ---
    Other than adding Resilience buff, they should probably leave it the way it is for now until they can balance out the classes. I'm sure they are more focused on releasing more classes and content.
  • thorizdenthorizden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sanctumlol wrote: »
    Sorry you were challenger bud

English muther ****er, do you speak (or type) it?
  • eazydzzzeazydzzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 65
    edited June 2013
  • musashinokamimusashinokami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    PvP is very basic, no ingeniosity of any kind, skills are predictable, since it's inspired from 4th D&D edition, but I do agree current balance is terrible, like beyond ridiculous.

Which I don't agree is not only PvP is broken, PvE is too. GF as GWF are barely able to find groups in HL since nobody wants to group with them : 2 healers can build in a group of tanks and TR can tank pretty much as good as GWF with utterly better damage output. TR can't manage adds as good as GWF but why bother to invite a GWF when you can have a CW ?
    Not to mention the ridiculous inability of GF to keep the aggro... thus their total uncapacity to defend healers.

I like the argument of people claiming not to balance PvP for PvE sake (since according to them it's a PvE game only) I just want to answer them : don't worry, PvE can't be more broken than it is at the moment for fighter classes.

There is no such thing as balancing in this game. Period.
    edited June 2013
    PvP is very basic, no ingeniosity of any kind, skills are predictable, since it's inspired from 4th D&D edition, but I do agree current balance is terrible, like beyond ridiculous.

Which I don't agree is not only PvP is broken, PvE is too. GF as GWF are barely able to find groups in HL since nobody wants to group with them : 2 healers can build in a group of tanks and TR can tank pretty much as good as GWF with utterly better damage output. TR can't manage adds as good as GWF but why bother to invite a GWF when you can have a CW ?
    Not to mention the ridiculous inability of GF to keep the aggro... thus their total uncapacity to defend healers.

I like the argument of people claiming not to balance PvP for PvE sake (since according to them it's a PvE game only) I just want to answer them : don't worry, PvE can't be more broken than it is at the moment for fighter classes.

There is no such thing as balancing in this game. Period.

Good, balancing is for pussies.
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013
    Eazydzzz open up that wallet and buy some easy wins bro.
    edited June 2013
    Eazydzzz open up that wallet and buy some easy wins bro.

No thanks, bra strap.
    edited June 2013
    You guys look like you must follow each other around and rub each others shoulders while you cry about the broken f2p game...!! Where do I sign up?! :( I want to hug it out.
  • faethor70faethor70 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, you are correct