test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Interactive Poll: The Top 20 Fixes You'd Make to Neverwinter!

Comments

• Options
    traciatim1traciatim1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    More interesting boss fights, less adds

Class balance issues - Clerics need AS or are useless, TR and CW ridiculously OP, this list is probably a mile long

Less Pay2Win, More Cosmetics

Dungeon queue system is terrible

AH Search and sort functions are completely broken in game. Bid and buyout need to be columns like on the gateway.

Add mass mail delete/take options

Reduce XP Gain - I PVP'd for a DPS Companion this weekend and got 10 levels

Fix Aggro, healers shouldn't have to run around in circles on every single fight especially when a tank specced GF is there and the healer is using aggro reducing abilities.

Cut respec cost by at least half, up to 90% . . . at least during the beta

Make a way to get bags if you missed your free quest ones since you don't quest or missed that area

PVP matching system needs to make more even teams, almost every game is a boring one sided slaughter

Every zen store update needs to be accompanied by a few fixes the patch notes should say "We fixed A, B, and C . . . oh, and a new costume pack is in the zen store!" - Never ever more cash grabs without fixes, it looks like you don't care about anything but money.

Only allow need on generic items, class specific items are greed only unless you are that class

Stop the bots!

Add a UI button save option, like saving a role so you don't have to switch out your bars all the time

More PVP maps and play styles . . . need a team deathmatch (first to X kills), a team battle (first to wipe opponent team X times), and a more PVE friendly PVP match like a tower defense game where you upgrade/assist defenses and adds to destroy an opponent spawn point . . . for a good example of that one just go look at some Demigod game play videos.

Add an option to show lower quality models in towns or areas where there are lots of people to improve performance for those with low powered machines. The more accessible y0our game is the more popular it will be. (See LoL)
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Before I start I'd like to point out that I don't think it was a good idea to not have a wipe at the end of Open Beta. I don't have a problem with micro transactions during Beta as all purchases can be refunded when the game goes live. This being said, here's my list:
    1. Merge the three shards
    2. Make sure Gauntlgrym delivers. Don't let it become another Illum.
    3. Rework the current PvP system so lvl 1-59 can play together.
    4. Add a Ladder system to PvP
    5. Add a custom arena feature (via the foundry) to PvP that allows for custom teams like 1v1, 2v2 etc.
    6. Fix the dungeon queue system
    7. Add housing
    8. Let people upload their own music/sound to their foundry missions
    9. Add a trade channel, freeing up general/zone chat
    10. Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting
    11. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking
    12. Create a LFG Looking-For-Group feature
    13. Retool companions with better AI
    14. Fix the AH
  • Options
    jkdoble16jkdoble16 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix the dungeon queue system.
    2. Less Adds during boss fight every five seconds is ridiculous!!
    3. Rework Need/Greed/Pass to prevent unjust looting.
    4. Fix mission pathing feature.
    5. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking.
    6. Create a REAL LFG Looking-For-Group feature, such as in DDO.
    7. Enhance ignore feature in game and on forums.
    8. Retool companions with in game ability to level up past lvl 15.
    9. Make deities mean something.. create deity themed cloaks, track your devotion to gain deity items to show your loyalty!
    10. FIX QUEING !!!!

Thank you for asking our opinions :)
    "Trust Your Instincts"
  • Options
    mothdrumsmothdrums Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix companions at gates
    2. at least 3 different skins on companions, especially humanoid ones (swtor style)
    3. Fix stun and power lock out in pvp. I get stunned as a DC i dont even bother running anymore (cant even use at will)
    4. nerf rogue ability to attack while stealth in pvp.
    5. more pvp maps and objectives.
    6. reduce the cost in AD of feet respec. We like doing this alot but its unaffordable, no room for error.
    7. make dietys relevent.
    8. less adds on boss fights, it becomes so clunky and more adds is not a interesting fight.
    enginsizesig2_zps97620aec.jpg
  • Options
    ifros7ifros7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In No Particular Order:

* Improved Dungeon Queue Tool + “Vote Kick”
    * Improved Loot Tool “Just Looting”
    * Fix The Auction House
    * 3x Paragon Paths For All Classes
    * New Classes: Paladin, Ranger, Barbarian, Druid, Invoker, Shaman etc
    * Class Balance (PvE and PvP)
    * Add a Duel Feature
    * Shared (Account) Bank + Currency (all currencies)
    * Improved Crafting
    * Improved Foundry (RP/Guild themed)
    * Improved PvP-Scoring + Leaderboards
    * Free Respecs at each Ability Increase Interval
    * Vanity / Fashion Items + Improved Social Tab + Deity Specific
    * Merge the Shards
    * Improved Report Functions (exploiting, name violation etc)
    * More Stuff To Purchase With Glory / Ardent / Celestial etc Currencies
    * More Emotes and Idle Stances
    * Trade Channel
    * Improved Companion AI
    * More Visuals for Armor, Weapons and MISC Items.

note - FIX ASAP: GF + Block + Threat + The GFW and General Balance In PvP

note - why do we have to pay for respecs in a Beta..

note - Rename "Daily" Power.. Ultimate, Special.. Uber..

note - reduce the amount of visuals (powers, encounters, At-Will etc), the whole screen is a color-bomb with PC and NPCs wrecking visual havoc - or add a function so we can turn em off or something.
  • Options
    neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Some have already been mentioned

1. Vote to kick from groups.
    2. Fix 'remember my account' on login page. Currently log out and the user name has changed to a bunch of numbers, letters and # tags.
    3. Log out to charcter selection.
    4. Release the companion upgrade scrolls. Its alot slower to level companions at lvl 60. Alot of the population are lvl 60 already with lvl 15 companions.
    5. Trade channel, Help channel.
    6. Option to invite to party on whisper text.
    7. Postal Couriers in each zones starting area.
    8. Larger interactive area on the exit zone button. Whispering Caverns for example, if someone is stood in front of it they can block it.
    9. Add separate bag for enchants, similar to crafting bags.
    10. Fix/Improve the Fire Catcher quest in Mount Hotenow.
    11. Add a stopcasting function to dodging.
    12. Keep inventory open after looting Leadership rewards.
    13. Increase visibility of the green border on accepted trades.
    14. Add confirmation box to trades 'You are about to trade X item with X, no/continue'(anti fast fingered scam)
    15. Vote to kick from groups. Yeh I've mentioned it twice but its a good one.
    16. Stronger heals from personal Altars.
    17. Add spam control to zone chat. (You have broadcast/repeated too much text in the last X seconds, you may speak again in 30 seconds)
    18. Reduce the gold cost of injury kits/potions.
    19. Make dungeon entrances more visible/noticable on maps.
    20. Add an 'eligible for Foundry Daily' tab to the menu.

Fix Npc vs Companion collision.
  • Options
    lilura138lilura138 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Deity Background Change
    City Background Change
    Threat Balance
    Better Skirmish Rewards
    Dual Specialization(Swap Feat Feature)
    No Deity Option - Not every person in FR has a God
    Evil Deities(Especially Shar)
    Better Daillies(I dont want to run normal Dread Vaults daily =/ )
    Deity Cloaks
    More Deity Themed Companions(Like Acoylte of Kelemvor)
    Rabbit Augment Companion ^^
    Invoking via Gateway(For when out of town)
  • Options
    torrificotorrifico Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Need/Greed based on what can be used by the players, better yet no need/greed just give loot directly
    2. More pvp variety (i.e maps and game types, maybe allow the foundry to create pvp maps)
    3. Auto-respec on hitting 60
    4. Seperate spec for pvp
    5. Decide on how you want pve aggro work, doesn't matter which way but have a clear point of view
    6. Fix the current class balances and problems before introducing new classes
    7. Get rid of gold as a currency
    8. Provide some form of latency equalizing to help balance pvp (e.g. a global cooldown on all abilities or creating servers in different parts of the world). Having your servers in one location for the entire planet means that no matter how good your connection is the distance can hurt badly (my ping literally cannot get below 250s from South Africa and I haven't seen anything under 310ms in-game ever).
    9. Let XP still count after max level, e.g. each ding after max level generates 5000 AD
    10. Give NPCs more to talk about, saying the same thing every 15 seconds is somewhat amateurish.
    11. Provide more companion customization, get 10 random people together and you'll see at least 5 identicla looking companions
    12. Tighten up the power and feat trees, putting in a whole level's point into boosting something by 0.5% hovers somewhere between whatever and soul-destroying
    13. PvP ladders are the only things that make pvp worthwhile, get them up asap
    14. PvE boss fights need more variety than just 'moar-addz!'
    15. Burst damage requires burst healing. Make a decision between burst or no burst.
    16. A 40% self-healing debuff makes a lot of sense ... right up until players realize that the healer is kill priority #1 to which the healer counters with their uber emergency CD called ... oh right, nvm. Pve: remove debuff or aggro, pvp: remove debuff or improve defense.
    17. Group vote kicks is that only way to do handle bots, afkers, etc. This current system of the randomly allocated leader who has sole rights to kick presents enough problems if they are themselves the afkers without mentioning the other problems.
    18. Pve monster aggro radius is super small, you can attack a group of mobs and another group in the same room ignores you completely. I know this is how things work in other MMOs but the is DnD ...
    19. Bring in some way to group players of different levels together so that people can play with friends they have introduced to the game.

For me the latency is a potential deal-breaker. With my connection route traveling from the southern tip of Africa to Europe and then across to America its a long way to travel. The combat game play of NWN is a based on dodging and timed abilities is particularly sensitive to latency discrepancies and unless this is somehow dealt with it will cause people to quit in frustration.
  • Options
    greenizdabestgreenizdabest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No particular order:

Fix or clarify threat (if current system is intended, clarify.)
    Cut zen store prices in half for non-mounts.
    Add gold rewards to endgame dailies in addition to AD.
    Cut down objectives for endgame dailies (why am I doing 4 foundries for the same rewards I got at level 20 for doing 1?)
    Add preview gear pane.
    Cut cost to change appearance on gear to a quarter of current.
    Remove or severely drop cost of respecs to encourage experimentation.
    Fix all class bugs.
    Change F2P model to be similar to TOR's.
    Zen companion purchases account-wide.
    Add Drow.
    Add Dragonborn.
    Add Eladrin.
    Add Warforged ( I know this isn't Eberron. That origin. )
    Add Ranger class.
    Add Scourge Warlock class.
    Add Paladin class.
    Add more dyes.
    Use Guild Wars 2's dye system.
    Add race change option.
    Fix or clarify the current knockback endgame meta. (I don't disagree with the physics, but it makes gf's and gwf's less than desirable.)
    Expand character customization options.
    Vote kick option for dungeons and pvp - group leader role removed if entered by queue.
    More variation in armor and weapon skins.
    Relax change appearance restrictions entirely.
    Make dungeon gear bind on equip.
    Drastically increase XP gains in dungeons and skirmishes, possibly tied to completion and not to kills
    Increase XP gains from PvP by about.... 1.5 times.
    Remove/relax coalescant ward reliance to get higher end enchantments.
    Add "boss" capability to foundries
    Allow foundries to reward epic loot if minimum duration threshold attained.
  • Options
    herakleiaherakleia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    1. Skirmishes are great fun. They should be playable across a wider level range.

2. There should be more max level hard mode skirmishes as well.

3. Dungeons should be more like skirmishes, more like Cloak Tower.

4. Both fighter classes need serious buffs.

5. Hide Shirt and Hide Pants options.

6. All gear and not-my-class gear should be wearable as social gear.

7. Tanking needs to work. Cleric aggro needs to come down.

8. All the boughten pets need buffs to make them better than the free ones.

9. Release the companion upgrade books.

10. Fewer items that drop in team play should be unidentified. Hard to tell if you need it or want to let somebody else get it if you don't know what the stats are.

11. Mobs need a shorter aggro leash. All open world campfires need to be defended better by NPCs.

12. Boss difficulty in some solo instances needs to be taken down a bit.

13. This game needs more zones to level alts through without repeating content.

14. This game needs more class based story lines.

15. Choice of deity and origin should make more of a difference.

16. Guilds need more perks for membership beyond a bank.

17. Exemplaring and sidekicking.

18. It should be a fundamental article of design policy that any team consisting of any character type should be able to beat any encounter. No trinity. No waiting for tank or healer.

19. Zone events with open world bosses. Everybody who took a whack at it gets a reward of some kind.
  • Options
    nadaclosnadaclos Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. You cant need for items wich are not for your class, only greed or pass.
    2. More drop for each boss, im ****ing tired to get TR and GF equipment. Make each boss in dungeon drop 2 different items for 2 different classes so if there is 3 bosses in each dungeon one at least is going to drop something for your class and must follow a rotation. First boss TR/GF, second boss CW/DC, third boss GWF/random and repeat.
    3. Stop making me pay for building my character. 200 ZEN for respect WTF im trying to test diferent ways to play my character, why i need to pay?? I mean WTF.
  • Options
    hallipohallipo Member Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    * Fix GF and GWF ~lack of~ Agro
    * Fix DC tanking ~insane healing agro~. Why do we need 3 tank based classes and no main healer?
    * Improved Dungeon Finder + “Vote Kick”
    * Improved Need/Greed Looting, a class who cant use should not be able to need.
    * 3 Paragon Paths For All Classes
    * New Classes: Paladin, Ranger, Barbarian, Druid, Invoker, Shaman etc
    * Class Balance (PvE and PvP)
    * Fix foundry bugs, adding a guild function like someone mentioned would be great as well
    * Free Respecs at each Ability Increase Interval - AMAZING idea.
    * Improved Report Functions (exploiting, name violation etc)
    * More Stuff To Purchase With Glory / Ardent / Celestial etc Currencies
    * More Emotes and Idle Stances
    * Trade Channel
    * Finish Companions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    clortbagsclortbags Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) More PvE content MUCH more not just 1 or 2 dungeons more a LOT more!
  • Options
    oxiactionoxiaction Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited June 2013
    game is getting boring:
    1.) More Dungeons
    2.) Harder fights - without 1000 adds
    3.) Aggrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - wetef - this should be fixed asap. Makes GF useless atm
    4.) more invisible wands / better programmers- and level designer to stop glitchy bugs & exploits with shortcuts
  • Options
    hanarielhanariel Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1- Fix entirely GF and GWF class, i think we need radical changes here.
    2- ADD boss fights to the foundry
    3- ADD guild housing / player housing
    4- more/change boss mechanics, make something that make a tanker needed to tank the boss. (tanking the adds is no fun =/ )
  • Options
    karmageckokarmagecko Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am really enjoying the game to-date and can't wait to see what happens in the near future. I know many of these have already been mentioned, but I would like to boost my support for them. So, with that in mind, here are my top ten items that I think will enhance the game.

1) Player/Guild Housing - maybe a special class of foundry with certain restrictions but have the allowance of more than 5 people and security restrictions on who can access?
    2) Companion improvement -ability to upgrade current companions as well as customize their look. It gets creepy seeing a clone army at the inner gates of the city.
    3) Some sort of sidekick/mentoring system
    4) More character customization: dyes, variety of armor, variety of town outfits, variety of emotes, variety of hairstyles
    5) Meta-tag foundry quests so that they can be sorted by type: i.e., hack 'n' slash, puzzle, rp, lore-heavy, exploratory, challenging, casual
    6) More diversity in leveling options - provide alternate quest lines for leveling to avoid burn out with playing alts, maybe by class or race or deity
    7) Make home town/deity choice more meaningful: i.e., cultural/deity armor, cultural/deity ability, cultural/deity emote, cultural/deity town outfit
    8) Zone chat is overwhelming. We need a separate chat for auctioning, a separate chat for LFG, or a better way to filter. Right now that chat window is so cluttered with a variety of talk that it goes by too fast and is virtually useless.
    9) All in all I have had a good experience with other players and I have a very relaxed attitude towards naming policy, but there are a few reprehensible names wandering out there that are not acceptable by any standards. There needs to be a straight-forward way to report these offenses or block them visually. After all, I have a chat filter for profanity, but we still have to deal with them in people's names. (r@pe references, racial/sexual epitaphs, scatalogical, etc)
    10) I know it is forthcoming, but the word of the moment is variety, variety, variety in all aspects. Love the game, just need more of it.

Thanks for allowing us the opportunity for providing feedback.

BONUS request: Add preview gear!!!
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Class skill repairs
    2. GF rewrite - threat, defense, viability
    3. Boss fight mechanics - throwing 40 adds at a party is not fun
    4. Auction House search and sort functions
    5. PvP back fill when people leave or are kicked
    6. Vote kicking in PvE and PvP
    7. Dungeon and PvP leave group penalties
    8. 20+ man Raid content
    9. Boss drop - some bosses drop the same item for the same class 90% of the time
    10. Anti loot ninja system
    11. Low level mentoring system (allow us to play with low level friends)
    12. PvP map and objective variety - 2 maps same objective (steal some other games ideas... something)
    13. Help files
    14. Companion AI - companions moving into red stuff and just standing in it
    15. Itemization - set bonuses do not cater to all trees for all classes
    16. Play Test Server to test class balance and broken trees
    17. Chat channels zone chat is cluttered with LFG, auctioning, and chat is nearly impossible because of the spam
    18. /gotocharacterselect in [ESC] options - player created UI options
    19. Skirmish at 60 is no different than a dungeon run with no loot. The AD reward is not worth the effort. You get better AD reward from DD and selling loot... no matter how crappy the drops. Skirmish takes 2x as long as the advertised time.
    20. Convert some of the best Foundry into real dungeons... add Bosses and Rewards. Let the creator get a little reward for winning the prize of developing the best of the best Foundry. Pick 1 a month to upgrade to developer/game specifications...
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Increase role of GWF and GF in PVE.
    2. "Need" option must be able to click only for classes that can use the item.
    3. Different boss tactics, less adds.
    4. Vote kick in dungeons and arenas.
    5. AD Gold sending through the mail.
    6. AH improvement.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    timshady79timshady79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Reduce the repetition for Daily quests by at least half at level 60.

2. Fix the add party member to Dungeon after it's started.

3. Make the chat system less clunky (it shouldn't take redoing your keybinds to make chatting effective).
  • Options
    ellektrinaellektrina Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My biggest hopes are for emotes (Especially for laying down or sittable objects) and housing... Foundry features are close behind.
  • Options
    selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My choices:
    1. More character creation options (Hair, scars, tattoos)
    2. Add ability to email gold and AD to alts
    3. Add guild housing/player housing.
    4. More emotes, including sit down in chairs and a proper lay down/sleep emote
    5. Make deities mean something.. create deity background Change (Deity, City), deity themed armor(Cloaks, Chest, Weapons) and add more deities (Evil as well)
    6. Allow players to toggle instantly between 2 different feat selections when they are in protectors enclave (dual-spec). This would be unlocked for a one time cost of 1 respec token

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"
  • Options
    azlanfoxazlanfox Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Fix in game voice chat.
    2. Make the server merger happen. If your infrastructure hardware can actually handle this.
    3. Fix the dungeon queue system.
    4. Improve boss mechanics.
    5. Less Adds.
    6. DO NOT Add guild housing or any housing.
    7. Add collaboration tools to Foundry.
    8. Add a trade channel, freeing up general/zone chat
    9. DO NOT Nerf xp granted by 75% across the board, or any percentage. You are just punishing new players and creating an elite of "in-before-the-nerf" hate. Unless you wipe everything back to bare metal, then I can live with it. I'm a casual player though and if the grind is going to be atrocious and I will *have* to use real money to mitigate xp gain with the cash shop items just to have any hope of prostrating myself at the feet of the "live in their parent's basement swag master bling wh*res" then I still have GW2 to go back to.
    10. Add more powers and allow a custom character creation option.
    11. Retire Need/Greed/Pass. Instance item drops per character so everyone gets a drop when something is given.
    12. Fix mission pathing feature.
    13. DO NOT Add ability to email gold and AD to alts. Create a bank storage accessible across the account.
    14. Improve GF and CW aggro, GF blocking.
    15. Create a REAL LFG Looking-For-Group feature, such as in DDO.
    16. DO NOT improve GWF. Anyone experienced in 4th Edition should know that if you try to make a defender a striker it will never be as efficient in the role (even if it is a secondary role) then a pure striker built properly. This semi-striker fighter should have the 2-h and a dual wielder style options.
    17. Scale the difficulty based on party or solo. I prefer to not have to deal with other players if I don't want to especially with how loot is currently devised.
    18. Retool companions with better AI, more customization options, including adding inventory space. The humanoid ones are almost like pets rather then companions. Give them basic gear and allow equipping at all times instead of level unlocking. Make quests to acquire instead of buying them like slaves or reduce costs considerably based on the fact that they 'theoretically' should receive a share of the loot. Otherwise they need to acquire and improve their own gear. I'm about role-playing and not babysitting.
    19. More Monster/NPC types. Seriously, the monster manuals are full of ideas and images.
    20. I understand the need for microtransactions, but the raw and ignored level us poor gamers receive needs to be improved slightly. I don't expect much for being f2p, but I should get something for all the information you sell from my account to your 'trusted partners'.
    The fox said, "lock and load"

glassdoor.com - Cryptic Studios Review
  • Options
    viith3003viith3003 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Epic Skirmishes perhaps, or at least the ability to play out-leveled ones.
  • Options
    thedeadstarthedeadstar Member Posts: 201
    edited June 2013
    13. Add ability to email gold and AD to alts

Partly in already, its possible to trade AD within the account via Zen exchange. Not the greatest way to do, but its ok.
    ---
    Maybe add something to change power/class features a little bit faster, pre-set like.
    Bit annoying to switch out skills that often depending on bosses, trash, running whatever. I mean it works, but could be better.
    Shinis
    Tong Lv86
    Server: Jian [DE]
  • Options
    andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Saw that you taken the step in community video, good effort *thumbs up*
    What also help the community,
    create sessions with Devs, for example utilize Google hangout etc 1on1 with q&a
    Also consistent office cribs, skits and revealing weekly videos with crew in weird hats (hats not optional)
    But weekly video clips and interviews beds for a more warm open community.
  • Options
    arshmetal47arshmetal47 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    For the love of God, please make retraining FREE!
    8.jpg
  • Options
    yaaruyaaru Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. Balance the boss fights, some are already epic, like the Giant Brain, I love it, never used the mechanic to push mobs off the cliff on that one, and it was awesome. But most boss fights needs to have some more advanced tactics and a little less instant spawning adds that you end up pushing of a cliff. THE PUSHING NEEDS TO STOP, I feel like I will get banned just for doing Epic Dungeons when EVERYONE keeps pushing monsters down cliffs ALL THE TIME.

1.5 . Adds in boss fights, why so many? Is it intended to have players constantly push mobs off a cliff while the rogue solo the boss? (Spellplague caverns last boss, has anyone done it differently?)

2. Push, fall, seriously... was it intended?
    3. Guess what, push to win, stop it. Did you guys go lazy or something when you designed the boss fights? If you create (lets say 20 man) raids and we have 19 people pushing stuff of a cliff and 1 rogue on the boss, I'm not going to be playing this game much longer.
    4. Fix fuse exploit (moderators can pm me for details) this is really hurting the economy...
    5. Fix pathing in mount hotenow or whatsitsname, the lava quest area. Telling me to ride through a huge *** rock/mountain is not my preferred route.
    6. Merge server shards.
    7. Add a lot more clothes to Foundry, and lots of hats (wtb jarlaxles wide-brimmed hat with feather).
    8. Let us equip npc's with weapons in foundry. Holstered, unholstered, sheathed and unsheathed. I want my npc's to be ready for battle.
    9. Give us 1 free respec token at lvl 60.
    10. More PvE content.
    11. Where is Gauntlgrym?
    12. More Paragon paths.
    13. Need & Greed system needs to be fixed.
    14. Cloaks with hoods (hoods that can be taken off with an emote, shouldn't be too hard).
    15. Items on auction house that has negative value on the time left, wtf is that? They cant be bought so why are they there?
    16. Just for the lolz, host a contest, the best foundry dungeon made, gets remade into an Epic Dungeon.
    17. When typing in @ when you compose a mail, we Europeans at least, need to press alt + 2, alt-key closes the mail window... (or am I the only one? I could be **** but this bothers me soooooooo much. I run game in window and always copy @ to clipboard just so I can do it without closing the mail window all the time).
    18. Vote to kick in groups.
    19. LFG system proposal: Player 1 opens the queue window, chooses "Start group" for dungeon X, picks out his preferred setup, such as 1 GF, 2 CW, 1 DC, 1 TR or GWF. Players who queue for dungeon X starts to fill out the spots and the group goes on their merry way to get lootz.
    20. What good is dps if I can just push stuff down a cliff? YES I KNOW, I NAG, BUT I REALLY HATE THE PUSHING OF MOBS DOWN CLIFFS, that really can't be classified as a valid tactic... except maybe in a zombie apocalypse when you're out of ammo.
  • Options
    gallantflamegallantflame Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1.The Server Merger - Sooner than later.
    2. Nerf xp granted by 25-75% across the board, thereby allowing more play of Foundry, skirmishes, and delves while levelling. Loosen current level cap to allow more questing. Boy do I know I won't I won’t win any popularity contests with this one . So a couple of reasons 1. I have missed much content and fun in skirmishes and dungeons, because I have levelled too fast.( and diamonds as a result). 2. Overall game feels too easy, giving me a false sense of ability…;)
    3."Vote to kick" system rather than the leader having absolute power - require 3 out of 5 party to kick.
    4.Companion Tomes available at reasonable eventually achievable prices
    5.Re work the bags, so that enchantments can be stored in the seals section and/or reduce the cost of slots significantly. Some of us might be willing to buy with real money, but it is not a nice feeling to feel forced at every turn just to get basic necessities, It feels very weird to be approaching level 60, and in dungeons being forced to pass on gear and enchantments you could need, with a group that is all purple;)
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to participate in your poll.
  • Options
    bellaralodunbellaralodun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    14. Add guild housing/player housing.
  • Options
    shadowboxshadowbox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Firstly let me start by saying that this is the best MMO i've played in a long time and i think it has a lot of potential, and i love the work you guys have done on this game, that being said you guys have a long way to go with this game, but as long as you take player feedback to heart, at least to some degree than i think this games gonna go places.

1: DO NOT CHANGE XP, this is like literally the worst decision you can make with a game is changing how hard it is to level after launch.

2: Make standard enemies harder, they are for the most part pushovers.

3: Vote kick! this would save a lot of trouble.

4: You can only need on gear your class can use, create options to auto greed/need on specific types of items, such as runes and enchants.

5: Give retraining an AD price for fracks sake.

6: Reduce pricing on cash shop items prices are literally the most upsetting thing about this game right now, i don't mind spending money on it but the prices are just insane, no person should be paying this much.

7: Please do away with the BS way that bids work, i've seen them go up to like -10 days, that is just stupid.

8: Controls could be smoother, they are a bit buggy at times like random animation canceling and buggy animation that don't finish when they should, and some rubberbanding issues every now and again.
    Stats.png
This discussion has been closed.