test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hammer of Exile -=Beholder=- A Dwarven Themed Guild

glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
Hammer of Exile

A Dwarven Themed Guild

Where a good person is more important than a good Gear Score!

RP - Friendly - Social. All Game Content! All levels and player types welcome. Although we are primarily a Dwarven guild it is OK if you are not one. We do not want to miss out on a good person because they chose an inferior race. A little variety is good and things would get a little stale if we were all Dwarves! (Plus it would stink in here!).

We do not accept anyone who is Anti RP - Rude - Condescending - Or Troll like in their behavior. No Stupid Names Allowed!!!

A Weekly gathering for Promotions, RP, Prizes and give a ways like Keys and other goodies! Team Speak but you are not obligated to use it if that isn't your thing!

Contact Glannigan or any member you see online if you would like to join. Our only requirement is good people. You player skill does not matter. Eventually we will all be 60 and all be geared out and we will all know how to play. I would rather take six months to clear end game content with good people than get it done in three weeks with a bunch of jerks.

An MMO Is only as good as the people you play it with.

Guild Event this Sunday 06/09/13
Winning Team Gets 30 Keys!!!!!

Loreminer Hunt

Nadrena Rocknar has created a Foundry Quest specifically for this event and designed it in a way that all levels of characters can participate.

1) Create a Team of 3 Guild members.

2) You will receive an email sometime Sunday morning around 11:00 AM Central Time.

3) In it will include the details (Foundry Code) Instructions on how to launch it. It will also include Riddles and some "Scavenger" like items.

4) The first team to find all the items and solve all the Riddles wins 30 Keys!

Rules
Do not be overly concerned about the Start time. It's not something that is going to give you a huge advantage, even if you log in a few hours after it begins, you will still have plenty of time to participate, compete and win.

Do we have to have a team of 3? Yes

Why? The whole point of this is for you guys to get together! To talk to one another in guild chat. Let people know you need a team, tell people if you and your friend need a third person.

If you have any questions or would like some additional details ask in Guild Chat or speak with Nadrena Rocknar.
Post edited by glannigan on

Comments

• glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    New Members

Welcome new members! please take a moment to review the Guild Info Tab. (Top Tool Bar Shield Icon). This will tell you what were about and see if you think it will be a good fit for you!

Although we are primarily a Dwarven guild it is ok if you are not one. A little variety is good and things would get stale if we were all dwarves! (Plus it would stink in here!).

When you have a chance please go to the Guild Roster Comment section and fill out some information about yourself/character/playstyle/timezone. Whatever you are comfortable sharing.

You will soon be promoted. If you encounter any good people during your adventures, Please feel free to invite them to the Guild! We only have one rule. NO STUPID NAMES!!! :)
    edited June 2013
    The Lore

We are the Descendants of the Clan DeepStone. Our leader Sotrin DeepStone was once a dwarf of great influence. Our forges burned hot and produced some of the finest steel Faerun has seen. His leadership was benevolent and grand. Our people cannot recall a time when we prospered more. The other dwarves of the mountain clans were envious to say the least.

Ethor StoneHeart (may the nine hells consume his soul for a thousand eternities) the king of the Granite Citadel lusted after Etheria DeepStone, Sotrin's wife. Ethor betrayed our beloved Sotrin with a plot that framed him for treason. As punishment, Sotrin was executed and we were exiled. Etheria was given a choice. Marry Ethor, or die a traitor's death. Her skull was smashed on the anvil while her husband's blood had yet to dry on it.

Our rebellion against the StoneHearts left us broken and with little power. We left the mountains and vowed to return for revenge and justice. We are gathering our forces and seeking new allies and other exiles to aid us. When we claim the Stone Crown and reign over the Granite Citadel, we shall not forget our friends and our enemies names will be forbidden to be spoken so that history will forget they ever existed.

We are the Hammer of Exile. Justice will not be swift. Justice will not be given. Justice will be earned, and it will taste of glory and honor.
  • rubyfoxxx26rubyfoxxx26 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seems liks a good guild that i would like to join all though i would like to know what classes u all will need for end game and i would love to know if there is a way u all can give me an invite so i can speak in guild chat please and thank you
    edited June 2013
    Seems liks a good guild that i would like to join all though i would like to know what classes u all will need for end game and i would love to know if there is a way u all can give me an invite so i can speak in guild chat please and thank you

What is your character name? I will send you an Invite and you can hop in and get a feel for things. No contracts here!

Not sure where you are located but currently we are about 50% Euro / 50% North America. We have about 12 Members that can do every Dungeon but Castle.

Euro play time can easily Dungeon 100% In Guild at all times. North American Play time still seem to require 1 PUG (9PM Central til Midnight).

Currently I do not think we have more than two members that can even meet the minimum Gear Score for Castle.
    edited June 2013
    Castle Never

The First Team that clears this Dungeon receives 50 Keys! Must be all In Guild, No Outside Help/PUG

Post the Screen Shot here to win your prize!
  • gage3013gage3013 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi, I'm not the guy who wrote the previous quote but I was still wondering if I could join. Sadly, I am a Half-Elf. Also, I'm a devoted cleric but I'm only level 5. I've been wanting to find a guild to join and I thought this one would be a great one. A few more things, I play on beholder and my character's name is Alek Loyalar. I've only been playing for two days so I will have to figure out how to setup a @Handle.
    edited June 2013
    Hey Gage3013!

Just hit up any member you see, anyone can Invite you in! I'll send you an invite as soon as I get on if your not in yet.
  • reingarreingar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just a friendly bump for Hammer of Exile. I'm a new member and I moved to Beholder for a dwarf-themed (but not exclusive guild). It's been a great experience and I am looking forward to more to come.

The impressive thing about this guild is there is room for you to help mold it into what you want it to be. If you are into RP you are encouraged to use the guild calender (all members have access to use it) and schedule RP events to your desire. Likewise, if you are into dungeon delves, PvP or just general PvE content schedule an event and away you go.

Many guilds are the extension of one or a select few's vision of how things should be. The members are asked to share or conform to that view. With Hammer of Exile "you" have the ability to create your own vision or interest and share that with the rest of the guild. This guild really is what you will make of it. The only thing missing is you.

I invite anyone looking for a guild to contact a Hammer of Exile member for more information. That invite is doubly so for anyone playing a dwarf and interested in RP. I'd personally like to set something up in that regard and as they say, the more the merrier.

Hope to see you soon and if I may be of service do not hesitate to call upon me.

Reingar Axehand
    Dwarven Guardian Fighter
  • jokkalojokkalo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello. Mh name is RobLo on the Beholder server. I am a level 30 Human Guardian Fighter... but I dont know if you guys will have me for I picked Human . race. I have been thinking of starting a new character but i just got the Paragon Skills unlocked... anyways i think i would make a good addition but im an adult whk can problably play for an hour or two on a daily basis (real life stuff) How do i join you guild? If i can
  • tahoenvytahoenvy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    Hey Gage3013!

Just hit up any member you see, anyone can Invite you in! I'll send you an invite as soon as I get on if your not in yet.

Hi all,

I've been trying to contact your people for the last couple of days via the guild portion of the Social tab, no one is responding to my tells. My cleric is 35 and a Teifling, her name is Winsome (she's my main) but I already have a dwarvin GWF names Lucy and I would love to join your guild if you'll have me.
  • reingarreingar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tahoenvy wrote: »
    I've been trying to contact your people for the last couple of days via the guild portion of the Social tab, no one is responding to my tells.

Hiya tahoenvy,

I'm sorry that you are having difficulty getting in contact with someone from the guild. I've been on quite a bit recently but haven't seen a pm come in. If you've tried to contact me personally and I missed it, I apologize. Please feel free to give me a tell in game and I'll be happy to invite you. You can find me playing under the name Reingar Axehand@Raegwulf. Lately it seems like more people are in game later in the evening rather than earlier. If I'm not around, hopefully you'll have luck contacting another member. Regardless, I hope to see you in game soon!

Cheers,
    Reingar Axehand