test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter and Ultimate Game Cards - Get Bonus Zen!

Comments

• prunesodaprunesoda Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nevermind, same thing happened to me.
  • coldalloycoldalloy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had the same problem and submitted a ticket. Just trying to decide if I should go ahead and at least transfer the zen I did receive or wait... :)
  • tuldarrtuldarr Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing happened to me. Paid for a 10 dollar ultimate game card. Said I was going to get 1150 zen. Only 1000 showed up.
  • kroandarkroandar Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same thing happened to me, I purchased a $50.00 game card which stated I would get 5000 + 750 zen, but I only got 5,300. Ticket has been filed.
    18.jpg
  • qorlithqorlith Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also redeemed 2 20$ card and only got 4000 zen.
  • vysecvysec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just tried at $20 card and only got 2000 zen also.
  • masterkryxmasterkryx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just bought 200$ of card value please fix this issue before I redeem the cards.
  • phearbot13phearbot13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just redeemed a card, did not get the 15% bonus amount applied. Also, based on the select screen, if you are purchasing $50 or more, it's not really 15% since it looks like they take away the usual bonus (e.g., +300 zen for $50), so this is really only about 9% bonus for amounts over $50. Not sure if this is the intended effect or not, but kind of disappointing.
  • onishizxonishizx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for confirming my suspicions

European players are not getting a good deal from this even with the bonus just do the math

2090+110= 2200 zen
    15% of 2200 = 330 zen
    total zen 2530
    cost of card 23.08 euro
    cost of buying zen normal way 18.99 euro (2200zen)+ 4,99 euro (540zen) total paid 23,98 euro zen recieved 2740.
    so u pay 0.90 euro more for 210 zen more
    So European players be warned if on your account page the currency is euro u will lose money on zen

Quite so.
    They should either make more clear this isn't intended for European players, or fix it so that there is a solution that doesn't actually require you to perform much math between two currencies..
  • shokushushokushu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just got home from Gamestop and entered in my $20 Ultimate Game card, but I didn't get my bonus Zen either.
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Seems to me that every time PW has one of these promotions, that errors occur. In future you probably should wait a few hours and then check the forum to see if there are any problems. If there are problems wait to purchase until they have been resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • degrusdegrus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,

I Purchased a $20 Ultimate Game Card today from one of the participating online retailers listed on the Ultimate Game Card site. I entered the card information to obtain my 2300 Zen (300 extra Zen) bonus in the Charge my Zen section of Perfect world. It showed I was supposed to receive 2300 total Zen. It took the card, I went to transfer 2300 but it only showed 2000 to transfer... So I transferred 2000 thinking when i logged in I would have the bonus 300 Zen. Sadly this wasn't the case. I did not receive the bonus 300 bonus zen....Opened a ticket. Still waiting for a resolution.
  • ptefraserptefraser Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys, yes the Ultimate Game Card is not worth it and ive yet to get the zen bonus too.... 200$ Canadian gets you 18k zen, if uyou were to buy perfect world fast cards you would get 20k zen for 200$ i was expecting to get 20k zen from 200$ using the Ultimate Game Cards, but then realised they deduct the tax when u activate the cards to your account. in other words you loose zen going this route and if they dont fix it ill stick to fast cards.
  • vexariavexaria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I purchased a $50 Ultimate Game card from PC Game Supply and followed the instructions. It showed in the first window as giving me the bonus but I did not get the extra zen.
  • elrabin31elrabin31 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just posting as advised. I did not get the bonus zen.
  • n0kkn0kk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the same boat. Got a $50 card, put into website said I was suppose to get 5750 only gave me 5300. :(
  • vicodiousvicodious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bought 20$ Ulti Card, no bonus. /sigh
  • mohoggmohogg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same here bought a 20$ card and when I was filling in the info it said 2300 but when it completed it went to 2000, nice scam to get people to spend money on the game. /
  • yodariayodaria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there something else I need to do to get the bonus? I bought the $20 Ultimate Game Card from Game Stop and then went through the payment option and chose the 2000 + 300, but I only got the 2000 zen. For reference this just occured at around 4:30 pm EDT June 1, well into the promotional time frame. Any advice?
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    interface does not currently deposit zen directly into neverwinter so bonus is ignored. i have a trouble ticket running.

notably the front page news item is closed to comments.
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • alyalrakalyalrak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here - Redeemed card did not get bonus zen :(
  • thederingerthederinger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also redeemed a $20 card this afternoon and did not receive my bonus Zen. Submitting ticket as requested. Thank you.
  • garyb50009garyb50009 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    now the customer support page is offline.
  • thwaite81thwaite81 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just bought a $20 card and did not get the extra 300 zen point... buyer beware!
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    et20 wrote: »
    this deal sucks if you have to pay tax on the cards. assuming you get 5k for 50$. 50$+13%=56.50. 5000+15%=5750. woot bonus 100 zen? like it's not even worth the gas or the effort of going to that store just to get a card.

Walmart did not charge me tax for the game cards.
    turaal wrote: »
    There appears to be a problem with the amount of Zen actually being credited: I just purchased and redeemed a card as of 12:30am PDT, and it only gave me 5300 Zen, even though it said I was getting 5750 Zen..

Ditto.
    * If anyone else is having this occur, please put in a ticket and say a word, nicely please, here in this thread. Obviously since this is a public thread, do not mention any private details...[/COLOR][/B]

*raises hand* Me too! Submitting a ticket as well.

Of course, it would be nicer if we got the 15% bonus on top of the bonus already received for buying in bulk. I know that's NOT the way it works, it would just be nice. :] That is, get 15% of the 5300 Zen you get for spending $50, for a total of 6095 Zen, instead of 5750 Zen. Since spending $50 normally nets you 5300 Zen, you're really only getting an 8.5% bonus. (Not to mention I bought $100 of game cards, so I am getting further disadvantaged.) Oh well, them's the breaks.
    qtPt2I
  • skoalface007skoalface007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    I purchased a 30 dollar card, and a 5 dollar card. Neither of which applied the bonus. I'm submitting a ticket.
  • lakesidemaidenlakesidemaiden Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    FYI DO NOT use walmart.com - just tried and their server is not processing the email delivery cards, but that won't stop them from pulling the items down from the site until the error is fixed. Nope, they'll just keep taking your money and putting holds on it.
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    keep your email receipts from UltimatePay. Mine reflects bonus (1150 zen).
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • faustusxiiifaustusxiii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Posting as requested - No bonus Zen.
  • selaralselaral Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ok I've fast forwarded this problem to the team. It's 3am on a Saturday morning on the west coast US at this time, so it will take a bit of time to get a response.

But I promise you, when they do get into work on Monday, this will be "sitting on their desk!"

(It is possible to get word before then, I'll try my best.)

* If anyone else is having this occur, please put in a ticket and say a word, nicely please, here in this thread. Obviously since this is a public thread, do not mention any private details...
    I get the redirect loop bug with my account so I can't just put a ticket in through the website and I'm still going on two weeks for tickets I have going ingame.

I got 2 cards, 4000 for both with no bonus zen added. What can I do if I am unable to set up a ticket through the website and the game ones are behind? I did however put one ingame in..just incase.

Ps: for those who will give me the basic how to on fixing it, I have. Deleted cookies, allowed third party cookies, deleted the bin. It is only associated with my account. I can have my husband log on his to get to contact but I cannot.

Multiple Personas, only 'One' me
    "Why should one devolve themselves to try and entertain those of a lesser mindset around them?"