test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard's Shadow Weaver set 4 bonus is broken

gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The set 4 bonus of CW's Shadow Weaver Tier 2 gear does not stop stacking at 10%. It will give the Wizards and entire party way higher than +10% Critical Severity. People have reported to getting over 160% Crit. Severity with this set.
Post edited by gambitclick on

Comments

• soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was wondering why the price started to spike for that set. You could buy the chest for 60k a few days ago, now it's in the millions, and hat's costing 2-3mil. Guess that's why.
  • gambitclickgambitclick Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm actually surprised nobody has posted about this bug in this forum section yet. I guess they want to abuse it more before it gets fixed.
  • cynabal2cynabal2 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can get to 300% crit severity with the 4 piece, takes a decent chunk of monsters but its possible. definitely broken as of current. Would still be best wizard 4 pce if it was working as intended anyways.

It also stops working entirely at times, though I can't seem to reproduce this in a definitive manner.
  • okaminosukeokaminosuke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 155 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Is it still broken? How long must it take to fix this kind of game-breaking mechanic?
  • cynabal2cynabal2 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you're playing neverfun/neverwork.

roll tr or deal with it till PW understands how fed-up the community is.