test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW Dungeon Running Vid Series

silentstormsilentstorm Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Art and Fiction
I plan on showing all the dungeons and story dungeons that are hard. Or some maybe stuck on can't find something etc..It was suggested to me that I do them all in times speed. So if you have a problem or stuck somewhere. You will find a answer quickly or in the least be amused for a short bit.
==========================================================
Neverwinter: Speed Plague Tower
Basically a lot of people didn't like I cut up the first video I did 3 months ago. So I redid this on my official live character. I did speed it up so you guys can see in a fast manner how to do this mission easily.
Cloak Tower
In the closed beta I did this dungeon. And it wasn't a very fun time healing aggro was off the hinges. This time around was far smoother and enjoyable. The actual run was 20 minutes I sped that up to be under 8 minutes. Kudos to the team who was in the vid.
===========================================================
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I plan on showing all the dungeons and story dungeons that are hard. Or some maybe stuck on can't find something etc..It was suggested to me that I do them all in times speed. So if you have a problem or stuck somewhere. You will find a answer quickly or in the least be amused for a short bit.
    Cloak Tower
    In the closed beta I did this dungeon. And it wasn't a very fun time healing aggro was off the hinges. This time around was far smoother and enjoyable. The actual run was 20 minutes I sped that up to be under 8 minutes. Kudos to the team who was in the vid.
    ===========================================================

Have fun in the later stages of the game if you plan on playing your cleric like that,your party are gonna love you... :p
  • silentstormsilentstorm Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm always a cleric/healer in mmorpg's and do just fine :)
    Got a entire channel to proove that.