test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spent to date?

2»

Comments

• chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Zero. Call it old school - I like to claw and scrape for better gear and level slowly through the first couple characters so I can see the entire game, art, content, monsters, and analyze all options available. In the same amount of time players can have 10 toons to the highest level possible, I will have one, but mine will be fully rounded, having all crafting maxed, a ton of titles for killing high numbers of specific mobs, and I will have mastered playing the class.
  • s3pts3pt Member Posts: 177 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    $0 and it will remain that way as long as most things are vastly overpriced and re-specs remain in the cash shop.

Not really a big deal, this game for me (because of the above) is a time killer until some of the upcoming games launch.
  • gummibear2gummibear2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    €5 for character slot when I got the game as there were 3 characters i wanted to try out :P

(and yes I was one of the lucky winner of the guardian pack, so haven't paid for that one, no)
  • arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    $30 wolf mount
    $45 Enchanted Keys
    $10 respecs
    $8 bank space
    $4 character slots
    $97!

Not too bad TBH! I must of played for over 100 hours by now and will keep playing. $100 is nothing for a game! I used to pay $60 for console games that don't even last 10 hours! This game has managed to offer me over a hundred hours and I haven't even broken $100 yet!

The best part is, since there's no monthly fee, I can stop spending money whenever I want, take a break from the game whenever I want, and nothing I spend goes to waste cause it will be there waiting for me the moment I relog into the game!

I <3 subscriptionless MMORPGs!
  • calgar78calgar78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $200 Founder's Pack
    $20 For Keys

so $220 so far
  • jhbwolverinejhbwolverine Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $5 so far, spent on 4 nightmare lockbox keys. I'm considering spending some on one of the faster mounts, but they're a bit too pricey as it stands now.
  • mego9500mego9500 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $40 so far. Plan on spending more in the future.
  • churchilligcchurchilligc Member Posts: 175 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    0$, will never/would never spend real money. It's not guaranteed that subscription based games will offer more content/faster development timetables/better support, but it is guaranteed that F2P and P2P games will definitely never offer the aforementioned.
  • assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    if I could i would spend money, its better than wasting with cinema, junk food or imaginary girlfriend
  • jipatsujipatsu Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    solresol wrote: »
    So 3 accounts then?

Nope, bought two character slot tokens with AD earned ingame.
  • xaciusxacius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    $60.00 on the guardian pack and not a dime or astral diamond since and not going to until they start to class balance among the slew of other things that need to happen..because for 1) they will have to give a free respec out once they fix all the broken powers and feats 2) $40.00 for a mount is straight stupid....let's not get into the companion prices. 3) people that are actually spending the money on these things will eventually die off and they'll be forced to lower their prices.
  • muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    if I could i would spend money, its better than wasting with cinema, junk food or imaginary girlfriend

My imaginary girlfriend rubs my feet while I play. Too bad she can't figure out how to open a beer.

I tossed them a bit of money over the long weekend. I've gotten enough entertainment, bugs/hacks/cheats and all, to justify a few spending a few dollars on it, even if they are a bit schizo with the open beta/soft launch thing.
  • morvek01morvek01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    /whistles innocently
    wife account and mine 2 hero packs, 1 guardian, 200$ in zen....660$
    The concept behind this game is awesome. The shear magnitude of content they have access to through the D&D franchise is staggering. The bugs suck, hands down, but that's why it's called a founders pack with founders items and a title. You were here from the start, stuck through the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> while supporting the endeavor and plan on being around for quite some time. Honestly I think there needs to be a title acquired through time played as well for those who are playing without paying as quite a few will be here for the duration as well. Continuing to play and pass on word of mouth about the game is free advertising for the game and should be rewarded.

Now if we could only get the whiners to pack up and leave considering if they think the game is so bad then why the hell are they still here?
    If you can't be constructive in your criticism, go back to world-of-whiners.
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $10 so far, 2 new characters and 4 keys.
    I'll buy more later. (More slots when new class released etc... And spend the remains on keys.)
  • kainor1kainor1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I typed a post twice, and both times all I got was the first word so wherever or whatever happened to my drivvil who knows.
    65 pounds. Ok for some reason anything I type after the Pound sterling sign doesn't show up... wtf?
    - Level 60 Commoner
  • klipstaklipsta Member Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    $0.00 USD Just time.
  • solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well from what we see it's a mixed bag. I tried to stick to $15 a month (ala pay to play), but suck at keeping to it. Needless to say it looks like the game is funding itself quite nicely as this is just a tiny control group of the "big picture", but probably represents it well

Now off I go to scrape up a few more keys

Just...one...more...box...
  • deadmanetdeadmanet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've spent $18. Bought a $20 game card at work(get 10% discount). Not bad for all the time and enjoyment I've gotten from the game. Cheaper than a lot of other entertainment out there. Heck, I spend $15 a week for my bowling league. :cool:
    fs_pc.png
  • maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $3260 including all packs.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • nojil676nojil676 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    solresol wrote: »
    I'm curious on approximately how much people have now spent on this FREE to play game to this point of time

About 10 of us at work play and in discussions we were all kind of shocked that including the the Guardian Founders Pack, bags, a decent companion (although my Acolyte I purchased was/is lame).

We figure we have easily spent $120.00 each so far. It's those **** keys that keep adding up! :)

It's just so easy to buy $10.00 here n there

Ive spent a total of $120, had to get myself the better cleric companion and the 3k mount. Then ive spend money on random things such as keys and AD.
  • gotmeensgotmeens Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    $3260 including all packs.

and if this is true.....this is why they wont fix ****, or balance ****, cause ppl like this will spend this kind of $ on a rushed game with mad bug/ exploits/broken features to this day......until this stops, they don't have to fix ****, ppl will buy the new **** anyway