test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaign: Zerendar's Lost Artifacts.

glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Foundry Quest Database
FOUNDRY Content - Please review.....
Author Tag: @kirkalus
Zal Zerendar's Staff. ID: NW-DLNA6HTTW - It's Published, Tested and Ready to GO.

This is now Eligible for the Daily Foundry Quest Bonus.

TAG: #Combat
-
Solo: Easy to Moderate. 15 – 20 Mins. (Approx)

Zal Zalan Zerendar Lost Artifacts

Many years ago a very powerful set of magic Artifacts was lost.
Zal Zalan Zerendar's Staff, Ring and Crown.
Please we need help to retrieve them, seek out the Merchant's Guild Representative.
It's not easy, bring potions or a friend.

1,066 Years ago an evil sorcerer Zal Zalan Zerendar was know for his Black Oculist Arts, it is said that Zal Zalan was able to resurrect the dead and turn them into his undead minions.
He crafted a Staff that contained his magical power, and a ring containing the power of resurrection and a Crown that enabled the Staff and Ring to work together under the wearers control.

Now Zal Zalan was *eventually caught and overpowered, his punishment was to have his skin flaid off and his bones rendered, these were then used to construct an evil book filled with Zal's skin pages and covered with his bones as a cover. The whereabouts of the evil book is still unknown.

Feedback welcome.

Hope you enjoy.

Thank you.

From Zal Zerendar's Staff.
JmwD8qE.jpg
Post edited by glantorx on

Comments

• glantorxglantorx Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    From my alternate account:

For Review.
    Secret Fight Club. By @Mulat4 ID: NW-DSNE6GSD3

Greetings adventurer you have been selected to take part in the Secret Fight Club, this is an invitation only event and requires the PASS CODE: 1423 to enter. WRITE IT DOWN NOW!!

NOTE: If the CODE is entered incorrectly you will have to exit and re-take the quest.

Choose 3 Paths to Glory:

1) Short (3 Waves of easy, standard or hard Encounters) - Sort Easy about 3 Mins.
    2) Medium (5 Waves of easy, standard or hard Encounters)
    3) Long (7 Waves of easy, standard or hard Encounters)

Are you ready for the Secret Fight Club.

2QxSjSr.jpg

ZlTuM41.jpg

QuMPgDU.jpg
    edited May 2013
    Currently Under construction:

Zal Zerendar's Ring.
    vfS84d4.jpg
    Zal Zerendar's Crown.
    3qHIgc9.jpg
    dAqCZGU.jpg
    Zal Zerendar's Evil Book.

Watch this Space for Updates.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    glantorx wrote: »
    20 View no Plays...Really? Makes one feel why bother...

No plays at all? Are you sure it's completable?
    edited May 2013
    Yes it is completable just takes some time that's all. Has been tested by a friend or 2 that's all.

Nobody has said it is not completable or posted here.

Thank's for the Interest.
    edited May 2013
    Ok Just ran through Zal Zerendar's Staff and when I entered Protector's Enclave at the end to get reward quest had disappeared.

I am addressing that now only happened after the last patch will make it so ends in last cave now instead.
  • zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it's a good idea to play it every now and then. Especially after a patch. I'll give it a looksie when I can. Not available to do it right now.
    edited May 2013
    Thanks again for the interest I should have Zal Zerendar's Staff republished soon.

I will update my 1st post with changes.
    edited May 2013
    Cult of the Black Flame.

This cult formed after the great spelllplague in reverence to the rising of the unspeakable undead.

The Village:
    so6nJHW.jpg

0JFHdpy.jpg

The Swamp:
    MIH8AQt.jpg

Under construction.
    edited June 2013
    Now Live.........
    Treasure of Mook Landers. NW-DFIXL9AQ5

Mook Landers was a notorious pirate that haunted shipping along the sword cost for many years.
    It is said that he managed to accumulate a fast treasure horde of gold and silver looted from many ships.
    When Mook was finally caught he refused to tell were he hid his treasure and the secret went with him to his grave.
    During his years as a pirate Mook founded a small settlement on the coast called Mook by the sea.
    Mook by the sea has always had the tale of lost pirate treasure associated with it, but as yet no one has found even a single doubloon of evidence, only rumours.
    To this end the present Mayor of Mook has advertised for an adventurer to seek out once and for all if there is a hidden treasure and if there is to retrieve it for the village.

Are you such an adventurer? If so please contact the Mayor in Mook.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?374592-Treasure-of-Mook-Landers-now-Live-Looking-for-reviews
    Mook by the Sea.
    TD9TUnS.jpg

hE8ZIoa.jpg
    The secret way.
    DzJl6g6.jpg

A11wU6n.jpg

More to follow......
    edited June 2013
    Mine of lost Souls. NW-DHIY8VCC3

Investigate the Lost souls Mine.
    A bit of adventure, a bit of combat, and some old fashioned Dungeon Exploring.

Many years ago the dwarves abandoned this mine, as to the reason why none would tell.
    The town of Mieth has now become overgrown and full of creepy things, no one has been able to enter the mine.

Great riches await those who can enter the mine and conquer the depths.

g7sn5Lt.jpg

ckxhP5Z.jpg

v0F08P6.jpg

FFfepRF.jpg
    edited July 2013
    Reserved for future use.