test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Still Stuck on Protectors Enclave Screen

xphantasmxxphantasmx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
HI ,
After 5 days of complaints we are still getting stuck on the protectors enclave screen , when will you guys find a solution, or at least post a public thread that approaches the problem.
Some of us payed Hero of the North packs to avoid log in queue's etc, and now we are faced with this problem ??
Will we a get a solution Cryptic , will we even get official feedback ???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by xphantasmx on

Comments

• mycillemycille Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    That happened to me today for the first time :(.

Before, everything was fine. anyone else having this bug?
  • lubjark12lubjark12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi there

I'm having the same problem. I can't play two of my Characters they were both positioned in PE, the other one is however fine even now thou I log him out in PE. I'm just stuck in loading screen.

I can't invoke and loosing Celestial coins.. it sucks :'(
  • yoquiniyoquini Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also got caught by this bug for the first time today, this sucks :(

TEMPORARY solution: Enter the game in safe mode, or before selecting a char in the char menu grab the game window and make it very small, just enough to be able to select the char, enter the game then maximize it again, worked for me :)
  • bridgemongerbridgemonger Member Posts: 194 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ya, this is pretty annoying. Got it a couple times and a game restart seemed to work, but today it's back with a vengeance. been trying to get on my wizard for about 40 minutes.
    60cw 51tr 16dc 5gf
  • bridgemongerbridgemonger Member Posts: 194 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    can get on any other character but my wizard. awesome.
    60cw 51tr 16dc 5gf
  • anastasiakiaraanastasiakiara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Happening to me too, stuck at PE loading screen
  • anastasiakiaraanastasiakiara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Logging in in "safe" mode worked.... from the launcher click options and check "safe mode"
  • inalaniinalani Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 ... I dont want to load on safe mode or lower my graphics!
    R O F L M A O :cool:
  • chaoticdreamer88chaoticdreamer88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Patch come and gone and STILL they have no fix for this! I've had this since yesterday and I can't go to PE without going into safe mode and it's really, really annoying! I still have the problem with no word from PWE and it's not just me. Several other friends I know have this issue too and we're all getting annoyed at this lack of desire to fix the game.
  • whogivsasheitwhogivsasheit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im having the same problem my Lv60 can`t enter the protectors enclave with out freezing my lv 13 what im trying to level and is constantly running into protectors enclave is getting stuck all the time. Having to restart in safe mode then go do the quest and restart in safe mode so i can only get past your protectors enclave with out freezing is no solution and now for me the game is unplayable full stop. Till this bug is fixed and mentioned in the patch note i will not be playing and expressively not spending any Real money in your game till this is sorted, there are plenty other games to play don`t think you got me by the short and curly with your game, also you will notice many regardless of what they spent on your game will just move on.
  • lordshade420lordshade420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lvl 59 cw in protectors onclave , beholder server
  • rafinospitorafinospito Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here for me, i get stuck in loading screen at protector's enclave with result i can't play neither my lvl 60 wizard and cleric. Can anyone explain to me what happnes in safe mode?
  • alignmentsalignments Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems that double clicking on the load screen about a min after it finished loading has worked 9/10 times for me as a workaround.
  • whogivsasheitwhogivsasheit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here for me, i get stuck in loading screen at protector's enclave with result i can't play neither my lvl 60 wizard and cleric. Can anyone explain to me what happnes in safe mode?

it defaults your graphics to 640x480 window mode min resolution and then you can log in but not play move to a position as pvp place or the pub & log out re-log set up your graphics again and if you lucky you can enter enclave but do not exit in enclave or you goto do this all over again
  • barefootdocbarefootdoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same with me - Lvl 60 Cleric - Dragon Server - can not load into PE, but can play my other toons.
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Double clicking worked once but not second time.
  • tribalyonstribalyons Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am still getting this but my work around has been letting the bar fully load then alt tabbing out for a few seconds and then going back in the game.. sometimes it takes a few times but it always gives me the "press any key to continue " in the top right corner.
  • barefootdocbarefootdoc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    double clicking has not worked for me on any character, no matter the lvl of the character
  • combatclown81combatclown81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i got the double click to work on my level 22 and was able to get him to another area but my level 55 will not load at all. Every character i had that was under 20 was able to load fine in PE.
  • permanentv3permanentv3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stuck Loading Protectors Enclave for nearly 9 minutes. Time to do something else. This happens far too often.
  • aarkane1976aarkane1976 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same. Stuck on login to protector's enclave. I only have 1 toon that I play right now, so I didn't try logging into my other character.

When I right click on the Neverwinter executable in the task bar, while on the loading screen, it comes up with a command prompt with some debug code. there is also a white debug looking window with it that says something about not being able to find game files and I should re-install the game to fix it. But I'm hoping I don't need to do that...
    Aarkane
    Devoted Cleric of the Dragon Shard
    Recruit of Grievance
  • hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    xphantasmx wrote: »
    HI ,
    After 5 days of complaints we are still getting stuck on the protectors enclave screen , when will you guys find a solution, or at least post a public thread that approaches the problem.
    Some of us payed Hero of the North packs to avoid log in queue's etc, and now we are faced with this problem ??
    Will we a get a solution Cryptic , will we even get official feedback ???

You get stuck for about 5m then it finally loads. You just have to select character and then go jump in the shower or something, your char will be logged in when you get back.

Your only problem is the timer starts running almost immediately so the 5m you are stuck in the loading screen eat toward idle time-out time.
  • deafjerzydeafjerzy Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you stuck more than 20 minutes. (I did.) Then quit it and go to launcher and check on the box, "Safe Mode". There you go.
  • chaoticdreamer88chaoticdreamer88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    You get stuck for about 5m then it finally loads. You just have to select character and then go jump in the shower or something, your char will be logged in when you get back.

Your only problem is the timer starts running almost immediately so the 5m you are stuck in the loading screen eat toward idle time-out time.

Actually, no. My characters won't load after 5 minutes for me. No matter how long I wait I never get through unless I'm in safe mode.
  • abbathoccultaabbathocculta Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    s27P41p.jpg

This is ridiculous. This needs to get fixed.
  • covinus03covinus03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    s27P41p.jpg

This is ridiculous. This needs to get fixed.

Having the exact same problem here all of a sudden, before the patch today had zero problems with this
  • crono14crono14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, this is very stupid