test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporary Access to VIP Room

spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Right now, the VIP room seems like a complete waste since it is restricted to only HotN founders. I would like to suggest that it would be nice if HotN founders had the ability to hand out temporary access to non-founders. I was thinking one day access for a couple of accounts per HotN founder account. And this way, if the account holders are friends, they can continue to use the room as long as the Founder renews access.

It would certainly avoid all the nonsense and griefing to RPers in the main room since the access can be controlled.

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The HotN pack is going to be gone soon and there will be some method for obtaining access to the VIP room. Maybe 500 Zen for permanent access or part of a new pack.
  • nwobrocknwobrock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's nothing in there anyway. Not even a bartender. The VIP is just an empty room.

Why would you pay for that?
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nwobrock wrote: »
    There's nothing in there anyway. Not even a bartender. The VIP is just an empty room.

Yeah the Taverns in general need work, they could do so much more with them, the Harpers giving rumors was a good idea but no one uses them because you can just press L or go to the job board, Taverns in D&D is a place where things happen, where Mercenaries and sell sword hang out looking for the next job, where shadowy people hide in corner tables facing the door.

Taverns now are just meh and they could be so much more dynamic.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • xuminaxumina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nwobrock wrote: »

Exactly... it's an empty room...
  • spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    The HotN pack is going to be gone soon and there will be some method for obtaining access to the VIP room. Maybe 500 Zen for permanent access or part of a new pack.

Most likely you are right. I just hope it's a bit more than 500 zen. It should be just enough to make people think twice before spending money on it. Even so, I still think it'd be nice if people with access can give out temp access to others.
  • spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xumina wrote: »
    Exactly... it's an empty room...

In a purely gameplay perspective, yeah, it's pointless. But to roleplayers, it's a nice empty area to mingle.