test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2 people LFG on Dragon server.

krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi all! Huge PvPers and we enjoy Dungeons as well. Little history, we played DAOC (dark age of camelot ) for 10 years. A little rift/swtor/gw2 and now this. We are really just looking to have fun, nothing to crazy serious. We like to chat with people when we play, so ventrilo or some type of communication is nice to have. I also have a ventrilo server I'm willing to lend out if someone wants to create a guild. We are both well over the age of 18 and are looking for at least 18+ The biggest thing for us is our play times, we play usually at NIGHT Est. So Oceanic times basically until 11-3AM Est. However throughout the week we are on during the day. We are looking for a smaller guild who enjoys PvP and are willing to do dungeons as well. Currently I have a 11.5 GWF and my girlfriend has a 9.5 cleric. She is working on a Sorc ALT atm.

I love making videos, I just recently released my GWF movie. He didn't have that high of gear score when I made it, but there is a chance to see me play and see what we love to do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTdwdYYdP_4

Hopefully there is a good fit for us somewhere and I look forward to any responses and talking to you further. Thanks guys!
Post edited by krewcify on

Comments

• baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hello there Krewcify, if you are still looking for a home, check out www.sinisterswarm.com and see what you think. We also started back in the Daoc days and been thriving ever since. I believe you will be suprised at what we have to offer. Good luck in your search Krewcify.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • ladywillow15ladywillow15 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you are still looking for a guild, Acme Adventure Co. is a small guild that is very laid-back and casual. We are focused on PvE and some PvP, and on grouping up for dungeons and skirmishes.

We plan to stay a smaller, more personalized guild, and we are very conversation and friendship oriented. We were created by myself and my boyfriend after we had so much trouble finding friendly people to do dungeons and skirmishes with. We have grown to include my brother, and several other very cool and laid-back people.

If you want to see more about our guild, you can visit our website here, or see our forum post here.

In order to join, you would both have to fill out applications on our site and accept our rules, a process that would take less than five minutes.

Hope that this guild is what you are looking for!
  • krewcifykrewcify Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the awesome responses guys! When my girlfriend gets home, we will look over all the offers and hopefully pick a new home! Get's lonely out there :)
  • baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That it does and you always need to be careful on any decision you make. If the Swarm can help or answer any more questions, feel free to send me a pm. And once again, good luck in your search.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png