test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

For god's sake fix the servers already

glasglowglasglow Member Posts: 0
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Playing from europe, this **** is impossible, Cryptic stop running the servers on a wooden PC and actually invest some money and time into your servers, they are falling appart, lag spikes every 20 seconds, 30 second long spikes, 2-5 second delay, ect, ect , ect.

Serious they are making a **** ton of cash off this game but cant provide proper maintainance to it ? o.O
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kattefjaeskattefjaes Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    glasglow wrote: »
    Playing from europe, this **** is impossible

No it isn't. Admittedly, I'd prefer to not share servers with US players, but it generally works OK.
  • glasglowglasglow Member Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    I WOULD prefer sharing servers with US players because they actually know english well and you can communicate with them properly, 40% of the european base are polish, russian, romanian studs that cant connect two words in english.

Either way, i dont know whats wrong but after the recent patches, the game gets super laggy in the evening, even with my 50mb/s connection it isn't cutting it, meaning that this can only be server sided problems.

Also i have been playing ESO for a year, that was managed purely by PWE and there was never any lag whatsoever, and the servers WERE MUCH MORE crowded than this game, only shows that cryptic cant mamage to maintain their services at a high quality.
  • kamicase13kamicase13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im playing from europe. No problems for me. Maybe you should upgrade your wooden Internet conection.
    edited May 2013
    kamicase13 wrote: »
    Im playing from europe. No problems for me. Maybe you should upgrade your wooden Internet conection.
    50 mb/s fiberlink connection, i'm pretty sure its better than yours.
  • frariifrarii Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the lag is a serious problem and we are not getting any kind of official response :(
  • kamicase13kamicase13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ill see your 50mb and raise you my 100mb conection. Do you call?
    edited May 2013
    Yeah i know, its not only me suffering from this, lots of people i know just started quitting cause its getting unbearable :/
    edited May 2013
    kamicase13 wrote: »
    Ill see your 50mb and raise you my 100mb conection. Do you call?

This game doesnt require anyhting that surpasses 2mb/s , which only means its server sided issues.
    edited May 2013
    It was a poker joke. But still maybe it's a localized thing? Where are you? Uk? I'm in Sweden and the connection is fine.
    edited May 2013
    It might be, but people from different countries are suffering , that arent close to mine, im from RP of Moldova, next to ukraine.
  • valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    If you have 50mb and your ping sucks, it doesn't matter how much speed you have. OFC I'm not saying this to troll you.
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
    edited May 2013
    valgavante wrote: »
    If you have 50mb and your ping sucks, it doesn't matter how much speed you have. OFC I'm not saying this to troll you.

It doesnt suck, most of the day i'm running on like 150 ping or less, but after the recent patches, when its noon US time and servers are loaded, its just lagging like crazy with spikes, and rubberband :/