test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The hell is the point?

pythonmshpythonmsh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
PvP is pointless.
PvE is pointless unless you do it with a guild. It's going to be rare getting a cleric in your T2/CN groups.
You're kicked from groups as a GWF in t2/cn even with 10.3k GS.

I thought I hated leveling in MMO's but somehow it turned out to be the best part cause this game has no endgame at all. I guess it's time to reroll a cleric so I can actually play.
Post edited by pythonmsh on

Comments

• Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to MMOs, where you need people to play with to get somewhere!
    You can always go back to the W game that handholds you all the time.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    vidya games, whats the point amirite
  • Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lerdocix wrote: »
    Welcome to MMOs, where you need people to play with to get somewhere!
    You can always go back to the W game that handholds you all the time.

Stupid reply; did you even read his post? If so I think you need to work on your comprehension skills.
  • Options
    dndjessdndjess Member Posts: 47
    edited May 2013
    The point is to have fun. If you're not having fun (which many people apparently aren't), do something else.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    muzrub333 wrote: »
    Stupid reply; did you even read his post? If so I think you need to work on your comprehension skills.

He should consider working on his reading skills.

On the other hand... another complaint.

Oh gee! let me open my lockbox!

Runestone box, runestone box, runestone box.
    Sweet, those are useless.
  • Options
    cwylloggiacwylloggia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dndjess wrote: »
    The point is to have fun. If you're not having fun (which many people apparently aren't), do something else.

Sadly many forget this; there is no 'win' ;)
  • Options
    holt3holt3 Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pythonmsh wrote: »
    PvP is pointless.
    PvE is pointless unless you do it with a guild. It's going to be rare getting a cleric in your T2/CN groups.
    You're kicked from groups as a GWF in t2/cn even with 10.3k GS.

I thought I hated leveling in MMO's but somehow it turned out to be the best part cause this game has no endgame at all. I guess it's time to reroll a cleric so I can actually play.

Sounds like this game isn't for you. Why don't you go play another one and stop *****ing on these forums.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You could try Foundry quests, reviewing people's new quests, perhaps making your own, until new PvE areas open and class balancing is being tackled.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The endgame for most MMOs suck in the beginning. The benefit to F2P games is that you can take a few weeks off without being concerned with progress. Taking a few weeks off in a sub game makes you feel like money is just going down the drain. Of course, take the time off when you have spent all your Celestial coins or you are going to regret it.
  • Options
    aviansunaviansun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah the bitter irony of needing so many clerics... and so many people eschewing clerics because of the aggro issues and not wanting to spend all of their group time kiting.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    Sounds like this game isn't for you. Why don't you go play another one and stop *****ing on these forums.

Or you could quit being a fanboy and just admit something isn't right.