test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Wild Hunt - Late Night Heavy Roleplay Guild

12345679»

Comments

• eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jsmurfed wrote: »
    "Err, thanks..." She replies, looking at the offered plate of strange food before hesitantly taking it, her natural instinct of caution on taking offered items seemingly without a catch overriding her ravenous hunger for the time being. Quizzically, she pokes some of the unfamiliar things on the plate before returning her gaze to the dwarf "...I think.

But, to answer your questions" Continuing, finding a place to sit while waiting for Thorlief to start eating first "I can't say for sure what brought me here. It might have been the postings, it might very well have been the first easily enterable kitchen I came across. I'd been under the light and heat of that gods forsaken thing you call a "sun" all day since arriving to this city in search of- since arriving, so it only seemed right that the weakest looking House be targeted."

Sniffing the food, her nose wrinkles at the different scent "Odd. Hold on, you said guild hall? So you're a band of mercenaries then? That explains a lot..."

"Ahh, you're catching on, good. Good." Thorlief seals the copper cylinder. "If your both here and alive tomorrow we can pick this up later" Thorlief starts putting stuff away. "If not, well.... at any rate I need to head out. Naddoddr's sick and I need to cover his shift at the forge."

Thorlief looks up and speaks seemingly to thin air, "She's all yours, boss" and then exits the guild hall.

((This has been fun.))
    Try my missions:
    A Small Dwarvish Grudge: NW-DUI8A8I7R
    The Brink of Disaster: NW-DFDJKW9QF (Still in beta)

thorlief_banner_1.png
  • spectralhuntspectralhunt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thorlief looks up and speaks seemingly to thin air, "She's all yours, boss" and then exits the guild hall.

Elynna wrinkled her nose when she heard Thorlief. "It's Elynna," she corrected. The blond half elf woman stepped into the room with her arms crossed. "The guild's name is The Wild Hunt," she explained to Vierafae.
    edited May 2013
    Update: We recently promoted two of our members to officer status. We're still looking for new recruits but recruitment may stop after the next five or so applications.
    edited May 2013
    We just accepted two more recruits. I think I'm going to stop recruitment after the next five.
  • nexusprod1gynexusprod1gy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm downloading the game now and im really interested in joining, question, what server are you guys on?
    edited May 2013
    Mindflayer
    edited May 2013
    There are a few applications in the pipeline waiting to be approved. If all three are invited, that means we'll only be accepting two more players until we temporarily stop recruitment. We have well over 20 members (closer to 30) and it's starting to get too big and I want to keep everything more personal and friendly.
    edited May 2013
    Actually I did a count and we are over 30. Yeah...we're going to have to stop recruitment very soon. It's not very small anymore.
  • eulerdmoogleeulerdmoogle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a small world, after all. ... ugg, couldn't have said that. Now a I have the **** **** **** **** song in my head.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited May 2013
    We just accepted three more applicants. We will accept two more after which I will be closing recruitment for a few weeks.
  • mcjibmcjib Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What server are you on?
    edited May 2013
    We're on Mindflayer.
    edited May 2013
    We're on Mindflayer.

Or to be more accurate, the half-orc is on Mindflayer and won't get off his neck until he tells us what he was planning on doing with all the Duergar he brought with him. They... can't talk anymore.
    Try my missions:

thorlief_banner_1.png
    edited May 2013
    Or to be more accurate, the half-orc is on Mindflayer and won't get off his neck until he tells us what he was planning on doing with all the Duergar he brought with him. They... can't talk anymore.

You see ladies and gentlemen, this is why you don't mess with dwarves.