test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Founder's Packs now available!

Comments

• delionivercourtdelionivercourt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 86
    edited May 2013
    I bought my pack yesterday even with the AH/Ad Zen market down just did it on purpose to show how much I really enjoy and appreciate what they are doing.
  • tevlytevly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know how to download the free digi novel from the $200 pack? there weren't instructions in my email purchase confirmation
  • zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ^^Digital Novel: From the main page go to [The Game] -> drop down menu [Redeem Key] -> look for and click on [Download]

Also can go here: https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • tevlytevly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you very much :)
  • leon667leon667 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Quick question about the Founder's Pack. I'm reading a lot of mention about 750,000 Astral Diamonds (even on the trailer) but on the description of the pack and its contents from the web link its 2,000,000. I'm curious as to which it is to clear up the confusion because that seems a rather big difference?

Quick link to the page in question which I'm sure everyone's previewed: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack/hero
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hero pack is 2,000,000/Guardian pack is 600,000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skuldarnskuldarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    For those who are interested, it took me just over 8 days to get my items delivered from the $60 Guardian Pack. That may actually be on the low side for those who have issues with such items not being immediately delivered, since I read of another person having an 11 day delay and I know there are many others who saw that kind of delay.

I would say the long-term benefit items are the 110% mount, the level-30-potential dire wolf, the 600,000 AD, and of course the additional character slot. Everything else is only useful very early on or is merely cosmetic or novelty.
  • madtitan0madtitan0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack

Become a Hero of the North today with a Neverwinter Founder's Pack. Get early access when the game launches - play Neverwinter before anyone else! Loot other exclusive items in the packs today!

Report any purchase issues here.

I purchased the Guardian Founder's Pack. how do I get my founder's title in the forums? I have my founder's title in game but I don't have it in the forums
  • naughtypussycatnaughtypussycat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    madtitan0 wrote: »
    I purchased the Guardian Founder's Pack. how do I get my founder's title in the forums? I have my founder's title in game but I don't have it in the forums

Hi,
    To get founder's title in the forums,
    1. Look at the menu just below the advertisement in this forum, then click "User CP" > My Account: Permission Groups,
    2. select the radio button for the "Guardian" title,
    3. click Update Display Group button.
    4. log off the forum, exit the browser, then log in to the forums again.
  • zzhylawzzhylaw Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    test test test
  • djangoduadjangodua Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zzhylaw wrote: »
    test test test

oh yeah.. Founder's Packs now available?
  • falyndorfalyndor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Think of it another way....typical subscription $14.95 a month. Founders are just prepaying for 4 months for the Guardian and 13 months for the Hero :)
  • kkennokkenno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi,
    To get founder's title in the forums,
    1. Look at the menu just below the advertisement in this forum, then click "User CP" > My Account: Permission Groups,
    2. select the radio button for the "Guardian" title,
    3. click Update Display Group button.
    4. log off the forum, exit the browser, then log in to the forums again.

Cheers for this
  • uysizoilouysizoilo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello, I just saw this now and I am already at level 30. Can I still purchase this and use in on my account?
  • skuldarnskuldarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    uysizoilo wrote: »
    Hello, I just saw this now and I am already at level 30. Can I still purchase this and use in on my account?

Yes.

Both my characters were in their 20s when I bought mine, and after a week+ delay they were able to get all the items. Keep in mind that some of the items won't be of any use at 20+, but the companion and the mount and the AD will be.
  • zzhylawzzhylaw Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought 3 starter founders kits and only received 2!

I got a weird e-mail stating my transcation was successful but I needed to go to the account page to "activate" it, I went to the link but theres nothing to do there, it just shows my starter kit purchases and says completed.

HELP

Edit: wow that was fast. Just got it. Kudos whoever was listening.
  • hippomousehippomouse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    How can founders packs be still available? It diminishes it for anyone who bought one before the game even game out and supported the game and how can you be a founder anyway now?......"Oh welcome to our new town, oh you are a month late, that's ok you are still a founder" Really??
  • teepussiteepussi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hippomouse wrote: »
    How can founders packs be still available? It diminishes it for anyone who bought one before the game even game out and supported the game and how can you be a founder anyway now?......"Oh welcome to our new town, oh you are a month late, that's ok you are still a founder" Really??

Im not sure if they are playing it as "Founder apply to all that buy it during beta", after that they change it something like booster pack or something. No idea whats the logic behind it, other than greed for money ofc. ;)
  • adomus1adomus1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hippomouse wrote: »

I am hoping the founders packs are no longer available after the Beta. At Least the Hero of the North should get discontinued so the Spider Mount and Drow Renegade are unique to the people who invested $200.
    As a side note the Enchantment you get in Hero is pretty useless since you don't even get Enchantable gear till Lev 15 and you can make it much better with just the normal runes you can find.
  • clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think the last day to buy Founder Pack's is the 31. Not sure where I saw that date but I think is was on Facebook
  • krazzy90krazzy90 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will there be any future in-game purchases for a Spider mount like the one in the Founder's pack? I have no doubt the $200 is worth for the pack but unfortunately I have no funds for that amount. The only things that really catch my eye are the jaguar companion and the Spider mount specifically and was hoping that it will soon be available to us in-game. Can i get any word on this?
  • hamanakeyhamanakey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I bought the package keeper 60 and just received the diamonds as get other things
  • welshcjwelshcj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    out of curiosity, do second characters also get access to the packs too?

Just wondering as I bought the starter pack and redeemed it find on my main character, then I started a seconds character and I cannot seem to redeem it?

Regards,

CJ.
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    so probably the last day to buy the packages now it will be June 19th just one day befre the game goes live, a good marketing for them so sell even more could be that they in fact confirm that final day for the founder package and include a couple of more hings as well :D in my personal case i think i will buy on friday the 60$ one i think is the only that is worth it in comparison (don't care of the new race, and the mount benefit is the same the rest is not entirely worth it to give you a huge advantage in game play) i think i can buy other stuff that can bring me the same amount of AD using less money in the AH so probably will invest like 120 total or so :D
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • grimregilssongrimregilsson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do we have confirmation on the final day to buy founder packages? Would be great to know.
  • chaelkchaelk Member Posts: 5,727 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    welshcj wrote: »
    out of curiosity, do second characters also get access to the packs too?

Just wondering as I bought the starter pack and redeemed it find on my main character, then I started a seconds character and I cannot seem to redeem it?

Regards,

CJ.

the astral diamonds adn xp boost are a one off, pet, clothes, mount, weapon they get in the mail. at certain levels.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    5e4fd3cb-b728-4870-849c-b007bccaf5e9_zpsqomajucn.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • tfreretfrere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    would be nice to know if it is still possible to purchase the founders packs, would someone please let me know for sure when that is, thanks
  • doogie74doogie74 Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tfrere wrote: »
    would be nice to know if it is still possible to purchase the founders packs, would someone please let me know for sure when that is, thanks

The page will not load for me on google chrome but it will load for me on IE.

• bioxragebioxrage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    doogie74 wrote: »
    The page will not load for me on google chrome but it will load for me on IE.

It was down for a bit yesterday, It should be back up now.
  • balrogtheclown1balrogtheclown1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just bought one of the packs about half an hour ago. How do I get the pack into effect?