test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

crafting system

2»

Comments

• toyeverdaletoyeverdale Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    I really like the crafting system here. I wish I could break down loot into components for crafting.

I think the exp required for lvl 10+ is extreme, however, it isn't difficult to see how you have to focus on one tree at a time after that profession hits 10.

I think there needs to be more options in crafting. Like upgrading existing loot to higher levels through crafting.
  • dobies4lifedobies4life Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is the eq emulator, Project 1999. However the developers arent going past Velious. So no AA. Which means lack of the top end play you remember.
  • millacanomillacano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am happy to have gotten a response from my whine about how much junk the crafting system is .

i am also happy not to have been flamed .. thank you.

also the pre-cu swg mention was cool.

thank you for the good read everyone.
    "I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    millacano wrote: »

i am also happy not to have been flamed .. thank you.

I knew I forgot to do something :(
  • boofaheadboofahead Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never played Vanguard but Star Wars Galaxies was my favorite crafting system.

You had to build your gatherers, then a mad rush for the best materials every couple weeks. Each material had it's own set of stats. Some people would save materials for months gathering the best materials each week to finally put out some amazing stuff. Then you had to create your own vendors to sell them on it was awesome.
  • vorticanvortican Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the crafting. It pleases me to make many, many pairs of pants.
  • rakeleerrakeleer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vortican wrote: »

+1________
  • daschernachtdaschernacht Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    If you do any crafting other than Leadership for the free AD, you my friend, are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you do any crafting other than Leadership for the free AD, you my friend, are a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!

Well, I had three characters in WoW with maxed Fishing, so...... ;)
  • auferoaufero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I wish I had the ability to fling them everywhere instead of just vendoring them or competing with the other 11 billion pants auctions on the AH.

I could yell "PANTS! PANTS FOR EVERYONE!" Maybe pile them around the mail delivery halfling. Or wear them on my head.

Pants!
  • pilfropilfro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually like it, I can do it from work...but it is kind of like a facebook game and the items are always way behind you level from what I can tell...But that been the case in anygame ive played until I had the resources to level quicker...Which Im thinking will be the same here.
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013

that made me lol :)
  • daschernachtdaschernacht Member Posts: 100
    edited May 2013
    I'm stuck with the same pair of pants for a while. Durn court ordered Spontaneous Pants Removal Suppression System!