test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Training Tomes

azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Since these will be coming at some point, I was wondering - does anyone have any idea whether these will give our companions an extra level 30 ability if you upgrade them all the way?
I'm personally hoping that they will, as it will provide extra motivation to upgrade your companions.
Artificer.jpg
Post edited by azahron on

Comments

• jaelithejaelithe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 99
    edited May 2013
    I figure if I can't afford a companion that already can level to 30 I won't be able to afford a tome <shrugs<. So unless the cheap starter companions will be better at 30 than the current expensive companions I see no point.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My guess is that the extra ability at level 30 is at least part of the reason why we don't have the training tomes yet.
  • thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd really love to get my cleric a higher level... other pets give you power but it's hard to give up that healing.
  • azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    My guess is that the extra ability at level 30 is at least part of the reason why we don't have the training tomes yet.

Yeah, that was my thought too - lets hope we're right about that! :D
    shahualing wrote: »
    I think it's irrelevant...I think it's been made clear that Training Tomes aren't coming out for quite some time, if ever.

Did they actually say anything about that somewhere?
    Artificer.jpg
  • lhyeuzelhyeuze Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    They just want ppl to buy the currently available companions with AD or better with Zen.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lhyeuze wrote: »
    They just want ppl to buy the currently available companions with AD or better with Zen.

Well, I would assume the training tomes are going to cost a lot of AD. So it still works out for them.