test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

And the gods said "no" (altar disapparing issue)

voqarvoqar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
If a portable altar disappears while you are invoking/praying/whatever, it appears that you get no rewards (no popup showing rewards) but you do get a 1 hour cooldown.

Had this happen in town since I didn't feel like running up to the real altar and people drop portables all the time. :/
Post edited by voqar on

Comments

• clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The portables are timed to dissappear. If it hits the limit (which I think occurs before it disappears) your invoke does not occur even though the invoke animation plays. When it's happened to me I've been able to use another alter to invoke.
  • eternalighteternalight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    voqar wrote: »
    If a portable altar disappears while you are invoking/praying/whatever, it appears that you get no rewards (no popup showing rewards) but you do get a 1 hour cooldown.

Had this happen in town since I didn't feel like running up to the real altar and people drop portables all the time. :/

Yea, I just had this happen to me. Before my invoke ended, the portable altar disappeared and I didn't receive any reward, yet my invoke timer was reset to 1 hour. -_-
  • klaw10klaw10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Timer should not reset if you don't get favours. Bug it ingame as well.
    Sig_zpse9729709.png