test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So where are all of these CATS that were supposed to be flooding the game?

lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I spent the last two days asking to buy a cat willing to pay in Zen, Keys, etc and got ZERO offers of any kind. I checked the AH and there are no cats for less than 1 million AD which is the cost of buying them off a vendor. So if the economy is overwhelmed with cats where are they now and how do I get connected with a cat seller? What are they selling them for?

/shrug
12.jpgRanger.jpg
Post edited by lltsnwn on

Comments

• Options
    kissell19kissell19 Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    I spent the last two days asking to buy a cat willing to pay in Zen, Keys, etc and got ZERO offers of any kind. I checked the AH and there are no cats for less than 1 million AD which is the cost of buying them off a vendor. So if the economy is overwhelmed with cats where are they now and how do I get connected with a cat seller? What are they selling them for?

/shrug

They are gone. Wiped in the roll back.
  • Options
    labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No kittens for you !

Looks to me like they euthanized most of them . I had bought a cat before I went to bed Saturday night . A real one with AD from my founder pack . I was rolled back to before I bought it . I had placed all my stuff on auction house before that and checked all the stuff I am in the market for . And the zen to AD rate was 340 . So it was before the market went crazy . Looks to me like they got most of them .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    According to some posters on the forums the game was overflowing with CATS and would be flooding the game, auction house, chat, etc. I can't even find a single cat peddler...
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    visgangvisgang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I have this bridge i would like to sell you sir... PM for details........ peddler you say...... mother of god rabbit!!!
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the dwarves use em for stew
  • Options
    rakeleerrakeleer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    There goes my dream of CAT world domination!

TheCatAttack.jpg
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    There goes my dream of CAT world domination!

TheCatAttack.jpg

That's one HAWT ...... cat !
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    123004633543034258_GEK3nPFe_f.jpg
  • Options
    machinegunbluesmachinegunblues Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I imagine most of the people using cats to launder their printed AD got banhammered, that's what happened.
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Dunno, I was in a Skirmish yesterday where everyone but me had a cat. Haven't paid much attention since then.
  • Options
    aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't you see them crawling on the mounds of anecdotal AD flooding the game, ruining the economy FOREVER ZOMG!!!!!!!!111111one
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would be happy to find ONE cat for sale... /sigh
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    somnolence2somnolence2 Member Posts: 98
    edited May 2013
    I would be happy to find ONE cat for sale... /sigh

If you didn't see it in the 5 minutes you tried to see it; it must not exist... or maybe your post was as sarcastic sounding as this post and no one took you seriously as they figured you'd just report them.

So it could be there are zero exploited goods in the world... or it could be something else; I see thousands of cats every day... Just going to logically determine they all aren't legit as I think I saw 1 before the exploit went viral and chances are that 1 was an exploit due to the length of time the exploit was out. Ugh... no one knows.
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - because some times MMO's fail.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Of course you see cats , its really the only pet to use once you hit 60 . Get to 60 , save up 980,000 AD and buy a cat . And once they release a purple no-damage pet , then that will be all you see .
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    Of course you see cats , its really the only pet to use once you hit 60 . Get to 60 , save up 980,000 AD and buy a cat . And once they release a purple no-damage pet , then that will be all you see .

I sure hope that it is a PURPLE CAT!
    purplecated_1353583485.jpg
    12.jpgRanger.jpg