test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarmalune Trade Bars

dabudgiesmugladabudgiesmugla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Any idea if these are going to be made account bound and not character bound? or is there another way to get them to one character? Have 600 on one character and 230 on another.
Post edited by dabudgiesmugla on

Comments

• johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This is something I would be interested in aswell. The fact that there are so many things you can't mail to alts or deposit in a account wide storage - not even gold - is... bad.
    Either they're stupid, or want to make us to play yet another character, thus having us unlock more charslots and buy more zen stuff.
  • jellichojellicho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    What's the point, they are mostly worthless.
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My theory (I HAVE NO FACTS TO BACK ANY OF THIS UP) is that they're working on some form of player housing and it'll have account-wide bank storage as one of its features. That's how Champions Online works, you don't go to the bank to access your account-wide storage, you go into your player housing (not sure about STO). They'll probably give a basic housing type away for free to get you started, then sell you more (as well as selling extra account bank slots). Each character will be able to have its own house or whatever, but the bank storage will be still be shared among all your characters.

P.S. In CO you can access other game features from your player housing too, not just account-wide banking; maybe NW will have some other interesting features in there too.
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doubtful as it looks like these are the equivalent of Lobi Crystals in STO and people have been asking for those to be changed from character bound to account bound since they came out about a year ag.
  • redlanceredlance Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited May 2013
    johnfell wrote: »
    or want to make us to play yet another character, thus having us unlock more charslots and buy more zen stuff.
    This...
    /10chars
  • johnfelljohnfell Banned Users Posts: 408 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Guess PW greed strikes again.
    Cant mail AD, Gold, Bars, Seals, virtually nothing of value. All to make us buy more char slots and zen up new chars. Already getting old, tbh...

Side note; Was just about to mail my -account bound- xp boosters we got from the cat-thingie, from my alts to my main, but lo and behold, despite them being account bound, they couldnt be mailed within the account, but were in fact secretly character bound.
  • mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah - account bank slots like they have in Champions, hell I'm more than willing to pay for this, are needed asap.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yeah account bank is needed
  • dhavrumdhavrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sorry for the off topic, but where/how do you get those Tarmalune Bars?
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    dhavrum wrote: »
    sorry for the off topic, but where/how do you get those Tarmalune Bars?

You get them from opening nightmare lock boxes which of course requires the cash shop enchanted keys.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    mystagogue wrote: »
    Yeah - account bank slots like they have in Champions, hell I'm more than willing to pay for this, are needed asap.

I agree. We need some form of account wide bank.
  • dourhelmdourhelm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A account bank is something I would pay for, unless it was crazy expensive.
  • warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    idk how they plan to sell account char slots when we dont even have account bank
  • b0r7b0r7 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get them from opening nightmare lock boxes which of course requires the cash shop enchanted keys.
    Of which it costs $1.25 USD from the cash shop, per key! After transferring your cash to zen, you then spend the zen for a key...with no guarantee you will get one of those horses since its a lottery that keeps popping up on my screen, like I care that Soandso got nightmare mount. The brilliance of cash shops...humans are idiots that will through away real world cash for a lottery for something like a random horse dropping (or in the case of Defiance game, orange weapons that are like 5% better then normal trash that is the common loot!) Gaming companies make millions off something like that, yet I would prefer to blow $50 real money on lottery tickets, cause even if I don't win anything at least the real world cash prize is better then a pixel horse.
  • suroh66suroh66 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Mail is account wide if it registers on one it goes to the others as well
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can exchange the items that you buy with them, so until they make the bars able to trade, just open all boxes on the same character and he can buy items and mail the items to your other characters, that's what I do anyway.
  • zophie#5279 zophie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    b0r7 wrote: »
    no guarantee you will get one of those horses since its a lottery

You gotta play to win! :)