test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crimson Ravens

blitzaneblitzane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
CSR-LOGOwelcome.png

[CSR] CRIMSON RAVENS

EST. MMIX
We are on the Dragon shard :)

CLAN REQUIREMENTS:

You must have a microphone.
You must be 18 years old or over.
You must be able to work as part of a team.

We are always on the look-out for new recruits!
If you fit the requirements listed above come check us out!

ENLIST TODAY AND BECOME PART OF THE CRIMSON RAVENS!

Check us out at www.crimson-ravens.com!

If you need any help getting around the site please do not hesitate to throw me a pm here or on the crimson ravens home site and my name there is Blitz.

CSR-LOGO.png
Post edited by blitzane on

Comments

• blitzaneblitzane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this awesome thread :) lol
  • blitzaneblitzane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Bumpity bump bump...
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this guild thread for the fun and helpful community it has. Just hit me up here or in game for invite :)

In-game name: Psycho
    edited May 2013
    Bumping just for heck of bumping lol nah the community in this guild is amazing. Everyone is very helpful with anything you need :)
    edited May 2013
    Crimson Ravens is the guild to be in whether new or experienced players. We accept anyone as long as they meet the requirements :)
  • mediclokomedicloko Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this thread
  • sephiroth70001sephiroth70001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys check us out. Lots of great people and good laughs.
    edited May 2013
    These people are very friendly and honestly they can give you tons of great laughs :) team speak is hilarious
  • sephiroth70001sephiroth70001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you have any questions I would be more than willing to help out.
    edited May 2013
    bumpity bump.
    edited May 2013
    Bumpity dump fell off the hump and busted his little rump.
    edited May 2013
    Poor bumpity dump's rump. =( Must have an aweful lump!
    edited May 2013
    He did trump his rump on that hump of a dump and just couldn't get over that mighty lump :) xD
    edited May 2013
    Well we should bump this hump so we can hire trump so he does not end in a dump with a lump.
    edited May 2013
    But trump couldn't dump on a rump with a little hump even if it had a bump :)

P.S. We have had many runs of epic dungeons and all successful. Our guild has grown larger since it began and we have at least enough 60's as of now to have nearly two parties doing epics at one time if needed :)

Msg me :), sephiroth70001, or medicloko for more info.
    edited May 2013
    lol I think you win this. I don't know what to reply to that with.
    edited May 2013
    bumping this thread.
    edited May 2013
    bumping this thread.
    edited May 2013
    bumping this thread.
    edited May 2013
    Anyone and everyone is welcome just as long as you fit within our requirements :)
    edited May 2013
    Looking for some awesome runs! Check us out and ask questions if you have any.
    edited May 2013
    Come check us out! It will be worth your while :)
    edited May 2013
    Great group of players here if you are interested.
    edited May 2013
    Message one of us if you have any questions!
    edited May 2013
    Come one and all to the amazing community of ravens! If you are looking forward to having fun and not getting ripped off during epic runs and i may have said this before, but really really want to have a fun time then look no further the Crimson Ravens want you! :) We usually have epic runs every night so if you want to have fun with a team who you can call your friends then we are it :)
    edited May 2013
    Bumpity bump!
    edited May 2013
    Crimson Ravens wants you!!! We are a multi-game clan spread out over different genres of games. Our community is amazing, friendly, and just plain out fun :) If you are on the look out for a community to be with over several or many many years then this is the one to be in :)
    edited May 2013
    This community is very receptive to everyone and loves to have new people to share laughs and kick *** moments with.
    edited May 2013
    Bumping for all to see!
    edited May 2013
    We all know everyone wants to have those kick *** moments well fellow community members so why not have them members who are very funny, relaxed, and excellent to play games with because every moment in Crimson Ravens is like having your most wonderful dream come alive. I wake up each day and think about logging on to Crimson Ravens later that day after work to get all my laughs in and everything. The Raven's community can take you from having a horrible day to a funny and bright filled day :) so come on over and send us a pm or reply here and you just might get to see what is it all about.