test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Am I supposed to sound like a corpse?

solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Trickster Elf

I usually play with no sound and listen to music, but I finally put on the headphones and started wondering if a Rotten Zombie was following me around. I then realized it was me. When I jump I sound like "something" rotting and decaying. Is this a bug or do others have the same thing? I have restarted game etc and it seems to be permanent.

Speaking of Sound, has anyone noticed in the Enclave the background "crowd murmur" occasionally you hear Murlocs?

My kid heard it when on speakers and thought I was playing WoW again after so many years
Post edited by solresol on

Comments

• beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I noticed the corpse sound. I play no elves so I'm not sure which race I was playing but I've noticed that lots of times and not been fond of it.
  • p0wl0rdp0wl0rd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes, same thing with me. I thought there was some Zombies that I missed in a room. I looked everywhere only to realise that it was me doing that Zombie Sound when I jumped! :(

I play a trickster Halfling.

Is this gonna be fixed on the next major update?
  • andyspotsandyspots Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Take off your cloak. There's a low level blue quality cape (Cloak of the Maelstrom? Something like that?) that changes the sound of your character.