test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Casual Player here (I

triggermentriggermen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I hit lev60 and have absolutely nothing to do.

PVP is not fun and has no purpose.

Getting a party/group for T1/T2 takes me around 45 minutes to a full hour. So, for someone like me (casual) this game has nothing to offer at lv60. I get a few hours to play after work.

I try looking for a group (Shouting the Zone) and using the queue system. The Zone is full of “FARMER ADVERTISING” & people selling stuff (Now that we have not AH). My guild left the game (Don’t have to tell you why. We all know why).

So last night I was standing in town for a full hour trying to get a party going. FINALLY!!! I got a group going and the Healer never made it in to the dungeon. Everyone left!! (Yea fu0*ck me right). Now back to shouting/Queue for other hour or more.

Is there a zone/place to farm for potions, gold or anything? Something to kill the time while I waiting for the queue? If not. Dev, Please make a high lev zone/place that players can farm with a 1% or 2% drop rate. At this time all I do is sit in town waiting for a group or a broken queue system.
Post edited by triggermen on

Comments

• ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just use the queue system like everyone else , if you're casual player it means that you'll have to do the T1 content first to get some gear . I'm so tired of people queuing for T2s with the pvp vendor gear on .

Untill you enchant abd actually get your T1 set you have lots to do.
  • jahosphatjahosphat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Roll a healer?
  • selist1selist1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just don't be casual problem solved?
    DRAGON
    Selist@selist1
    4c2eqg0.png
  • thehalostrikethehalostrike Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2013
    uninstall and be an alpha
  • primerib41primerib41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    Pretty much every game has this same issue. Leveling is designed for casuals but people want the end game to be more challenging and designed for guild groups. It took WoW what, 7 years to add the lfr system so casuals would have a chance to see raid content.

If you don't want PvP, then you'll only find more content in the foundry. It's either that or keep making alts.
  • floredonfloredon Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    have you finished the entire questline of the game, meaning the underdark?