test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Residences

bobj021960bobj021960 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Are there plans to introduce residences for our characters that we will purchase in the future. It would be great after server merger if they would be account wide with a sharable vault similar to those in Champions.

Any thoughts?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    would love to see this added to game
  • Options
    markand60markand60 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    personally I'd rather them fix the huge list of stuff that is game-breakingly broken than worry about future fluff.

Edit....Plus...How much hard cash do you think they would charge?...Horse 30$...House.....I'm cringing already.
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope maybe the next game
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would love it, I'd imagine they will add it so they can add a whole big section to the zen store selling you stuff for it..
  • Options
    steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    markand60 wrote: »
    personally I'd rather them fix the huge list of stuff that is game-breakingly broken than worry about future fluff.

Edit....Plus...How much hard cash do you think they would charge?...Horse 30$...House.....I'm cringing already.

You're being short sighted. A 150 $ instance, to set an example, is perfectly affordable by a guild. Some would greatly appreciate if they could create instances for themselves.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!