test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just admit you don't know how to fix the AH.

kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It sure feels like it. AH is the one thing that you need to make Zen sales matters. But for some reason it is still not fixed.
Post edited by kaasdoek on

Comments

• syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Shhh... they need time to make sure it's fixed right. LOL I'm sure we'll see some other exploit with it at least once before it's functioning properly in game.
  • primerib41primerib41 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    tbh, I found the AH messed up about the way it credited you for stuff you got outbid on. It just seemed to eat the AD half the time. So I'm reluctant to play it at all.
  • kaasdoekkaasdoek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    syrum wrote: »
    Shhh... they need time to make sure it's fixed right. LOL I'm sure we'll see some other exploit with it at least once before it's functioning properly in game.

I am pretty sure if they were not sure then this patchnote line would not have been in it.

Exploit Fixes
    A major exploit in the Auction House has been closed off.

I am sorry if you can't see the bigger picture here, but i guess people that have played Cryptic games more often know what is going on. I wonder how long it took before they managed to fix the STO one.
    edited May 2013
    primerib41 wrote: »
    tbh, I found the AH messed up about the way it credited you for stuff you got outbid on. It just seemed to eat the AD half the time. So I'm reluctant to play it at all.

Yes it is an AD sink to encourage people to buy zen for keys to get Idols. If not, why would they restrict AD trading through normal trade function?
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is my first PWE game and definitely my last.

I will NEVER play another micro transaction game ever again. EVER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    This is my first PWE game and definitely my last.

I will NEVER play another micro transaction game ever again. EVER.

i don't consider $200 a micro transition. Sorry for your loss though. I paid 50 euro for a mount and some respec tokens. Does not bother me, but sure as hell not paying any more.
  • vernoinferno71vernoinferno71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I admit, I don't know how to fix the auction house. There, I said it.
  • zedmuszedmus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I admit, I don't know how to fix the auction house. There, I said it.

I admit it to. I sadly don't know the code nor have the experience to do so.
  • bringerofreddawnbringerofreddawn Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I know how to fix it. Not sure how bad their code is though...
  • skylia120410skylia120410 Member Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    would you rather it fixed right or be brought up still messed up so u can call for the reason we need wipes again....let them do their jobs and take as long as they need to so it is fixed correctly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character handle:@skylia120410
    (www.gwfnw.weebly.com)
    GWF GUIDE SITE: Still being worked on not 60 yet
    Divine Misfits (one of the Guild Leaders)(Guild Site Manager)
    www.divinemisfits.guildlaunch.com