test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Caturday Survivor's Pack... Seriously?

Comments

• onnatoponnatop Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Interesting contents to the craptastrope incident... Mask is ok, Health stone is awesome, Return Scrolls are handy, Cape could be better (ie levels to your characters level) and the XP boost is useless to every single lv60 player in the game.

Although anything is better than nothing, it would have been nice to have considered the high end players.
  • bleakhartbleakhart Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kinda wish the cape was a vanity item, instead of a combat item with no stats. The vanity mask is fun and the xp scrolls are handy for my little bitty cleric but all in all most people (myself included) would have preferred to have our celestial coins back. Still think its bonkers to punish people if they dont log in for a day, if I was still living in florida everytime a hurricane blew through and droped my power for a day or two i'd rage and quit the game for a few weeks.

Now if only they had some sort of anti-stupid item they could pass out, people keep trying to sell the cape......
  • mrz1mmersmrz1mmers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't think Ive made a ******* of myself at all, I simply wanted to see if everyone else felt like this pack was a god dang joke.

AKA QQing..... Less QQ, more Pew Pew, A gift is just that, A GIFT, they didn't have to give us a **** thing, you don't question a gift, did you tell you're parents that the gifts they gave you on Christmas were <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and that you think it's an insult? Seriously!?!?! o.O
  • defiladefiredefiladefire Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The people saying this is a pretty good compensation, it is a joke.

In GW2, there was a one day event that was so packed that most people couldn't participate in it. What did Anet do? They gave a 20 or 24 slot bag(can't remember exactly, but either way a very expensive and worthwhile item), a best in slot ring, an epic item, and a couple rares.
  • urnusthebeatpoeturnusthebeatpoet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wait, the cape isn't even able to be used to transmog your current neck/cape into looking like it? Bloody hell...

So this pack consisted of cape (worthless), mask (worthless), xp scrolls (worthless for 60s), 5 tele scrolls (basically worthless), and a 50 charge healthstone (useful, when it works).

This does not replace the celestial coins I lost. Sorry, it just doesn't I would MUCH rather have my 2 Enchantment chests than this garbage...
  • gilderongilderon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not to mention the cape is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> buggy .

The box of useless junk can be looked at as a parting gift for the mass exodus this game is witnessing as we speak.

I can't wait for all the trolls and freeloaders and uneducated, childish cry-babies to be gone. Good riddance.
  • deculbdeculb Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I...liked the Caturday Survivor's Pack gift. I thought it was a nice gesture.

[Braces for incoming tar and feathers...]
  • jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    deculb wrote: »

It was a nice gesture, yes. But it could have been done better. :)
  • liquinliquin Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You guys must not read, 7 Hour Rollback + 14 Hour downtime = No Celestial Coins are you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> or do I have to do the math 18 times?
    You're right, I'm a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because i don't cry over losing 1 day of baby's 1st play time on his pweshis fwee vibeo game! :( boo hoo! they stole my whole happy fun day!
  • jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    deculb wrote: »

Oh conversationally.. YAAARGH! *tackles and pours hot tar on. Chickenfies.*
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they actually had fashion slots for these items I think it'd be acceptable.

But it's essentially useless lol.
  • yobhguodyobhguod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This cape is effing AWESOME. What are you all complaining about? I effing love it!! HAHAHA!!!
  • calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yobhguod wrote: »
    This cape is effing AWESOME. What are you all complaining about? I effing love it!! HAHAHA!!!

fNAAr43.png
  • nocturnalnemesisnocturnalnemesis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aleabug wrote: »
    people who spent money didnt lose out on anything all zen spent in the 7 hour period was given back so put them facts in ya pipe and smoke that ya lil punk.

When did I ever complain about Zen being SPENT during those 7 hours? want to talk about Stick it in your pipe an smoke it? Alright how about I bought a pack of 10 keys during that rollback, those keys unlocked me a epic Nightmare Mount, you think after the rollback you buy 10 more keys your going to have that same horse shoe up your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>? How about you just quit speaking because you are making yourself look like a goof.

Edit ; Oh by the way, Enjoy your Cape of Uselessness if we accidently rolled back your epic loots out of any nightmare Lockboxes! Please try and gamble your real-life money again.
  • iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't have minded if... a million AD hadn't somehow vanished from my characters... I've never even bought a cat either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vernoinferno71vernoinferno71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I would rather have a dev team with a sense of humor than one without it. I say, "well player sir, well played". I accept your gifts and will use them justly. Just a hint, some lockbox keys would have been better... :)
    edited May 2013
    edited May 2013
    I would rather have a dev team with a sense of humor than one without it. I say, "well player sir, well played". I accept your gifts and will use them justly. Just a hint, some lockbox keys would have been better... :)

I understand maybe if you aren't level 60, But I am already level 60, I dont need 8000 EXP @ 25% bonus, or a no stat cape, or any of the junk they replaced with my celestial coins. Please refer to youtube link a few posts above.
  • jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow they didn't have to give anything.
  • iamdoctordeathiamdoctordeath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They should have just given everyone a cat
    Think about it- if everyone has a cat, nobody needs to buy a cat, so people who have lots of cats will not be able to sell cats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    I wish i could get a dev to to figure out when 72 hours is up that 72hours =/= 72.5 or 73.
  • kabooms1kabooms1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pissed that I lost my coins.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    To everyone, everywhere, at any time: you've already received more than you paid for. Even if you've thrown a thousand dollars at the Zen store: you've gotten your money's worth. The entertainment value was expressed and provided in full (else you'd have not been so focused to go through 8 levels in 7 hours, OP ~cough~).

Since entertainment is fleeting it is only viable while it is happening.

So everyone has already received everything they've paid for, especially those playing for free.

My point simply being: it's pixels on glowy screen. The downtime did you a favor: saved you some electricity. Do some of you even remember hat the outdoors looks like? I don;t dare scare you with the sight of a paper-printed *book* for passing your time.

~cough~
  • jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a feeling they could have sent everyone a personalized greeting card with $50 in it and people would still take to the forums to complain it wasnt enough.
  • mystikmiamimystikmiami Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All I can say is what a joke, you take the server offline, steal all my celestial coins on all 3 of my characters ( On the same account of course which I bought with ZEN ) Take the auction house offline which I was currently trying to bid on the only item I needed left in the AH "Gemmed Exquisite Pants" which had 4 hours remaining for a steal of a deal at 220,000 AD as a LEGIT player you have completely SCREWED me, this past couple days of playing have been torture, from waiting for a single hour ETA to a delayed 7+ hours until I finally gave up hope, then to log on the next day missing my chance at obtaining my coalescent wards they are all gone, auction house is down, re rolled 7 hours to where I stayed up till 6:30 AM for nothing, I feel like as a legit player I was robbed and you did nothing to beg and scrape to say "SORRY OUR APOLOGIES" WE will reward everyone with something for their losses. Well, your reward was just junk, to a level 60 who no longer requires EXP or some useless Cat Cape and Dwarven Mask of uselessness, I have already paid atleast 100$ and to be honest, I doubt I will be spending another penny unless compensated for such a complete and utter waste of my time.

A very angry paying customer,
    Nemesis

Dude stop crying like a little *****, people like you constantly cry, always unhappy no matter what they get. WTF did you expect, a box full of EPIC GEAR? GTFO you geek, stop crying and deal with it. At least they gave you SOMETHING, they didn't have to give you ****. They didn't even have to apologize, they just could've said "Hey we're working on an exploit, the servers will be down. For a while. We don't know how long." and "The servers are back." Who the **** are you? You're NOBODY, you're a just someone who plays this game. They won't miss you if you decide to leave. You can either change your ****ing tampon and continue to play or get the **** out. Either way, no one cares.
  • futrixfutrix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is no longer open beta and people are spending their IRL money , so learn your facts before you go and post.

It is pretty humorous watching the "game is live" crowd attempt to trash people by calling them uninformed of the facts. I'd like to believe they are trolling, but I don't have that much faith in humanity.
  • mystikmiamimystikmiami Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lcraw78 wrote: »
    I wish i could get a dev to to figure out when 72 hours is up that 72hours =/= 72.5 or 73.

You're lucky your sorry *** is even coming back you exploiting *****. Stop crying.
  • ddamaddddamadd Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I like the teleport scrolls.
  • lisslelissle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh stop with the whinning and stomping your feet (like the OP was), all games including Neverwinter have issues They did not have to give us anything, all they could have said was sorry and went on....

Instead they tried to minimize the damage, and on top of that gave a little thank you out, which they did not have to nor does it cost anything. Stop being such ingrates and deal with it...
  • lcraw78lcraw78 Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    You're lucky your sorry *** is even coming back you exploiting *****. Stop crying.

First off read my other posts i didnt get banned my son and husband got banned or 72 hours on the boss farming exploit they happend to do when the que put them with a random group.... and that random group told them to stand on the wall. I'm not here to debate being suspended or not for such a silly thing the fact of the matter is their suspention is up and they should be able to log in.