test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

spells you would like to see

quseioquseio Member Posts: 43
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
id like to see acid arrow, evard grasping tenticles , hideous laughter horrid wilting , Color spray especially !,chain lightening a must to go with my path !, delayed blast/varioous trap spells,flame blade(modifed to add dmg over time or something, summon monster, STONESKIN ! mirror image Grease , contingent ressurection, wall of stone and such spells

and air walk but i realise they may not want us floating for good reason but i dont know.
Post edited by quseio on

Comments

• Options
    toyeverdaletoyeverdale Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    I would like other elements besides ice.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i feel ya bro well we do get lightening !, also i forgot the various evil uncontrollable summons,(summon baalor? devils and such) used to be a fave tactic bomb it and run let em fight it out run away and laugh
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i feel ya bro well we do get lightening !, also i forgot the various evil uncontrollable summons,(summon baalor? devils and such) used to be a fave tactic bomb it and run let em fight it out run away and laugh
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If they follow the pattern of sub class(example: Guardian and Great Weapon Fighter) then possible War Wizard could be utilizing acid spells, prismatic spray, ect..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    heal, resurrection, fireball, summon spells, meteor storm, etc. etc.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    of course the one and only evards black tentacles...there is even an enemy that uses that spell later in the game...

and tensers transformation would also be cool...maybe a potential druid class will get some kind of transformation
  • Options
    itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see a threat generating hero with board & shield, a tank if u will....
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
  • Options
    stylepilestylepile Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see a pet-based character.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Grease....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    grease is the most useful low lvl spell there is heh
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    A ****ing healing debuff would be amazing.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wish, Miracle, Reincarnation and Polymorph.
  • Options
    inflamezlolinflamezlol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    Wish, Miracle, Reincarnation and Polymorph.
    Yes because wizards def need more CC. Assuming you are referencing that to wizards.
    inflameziinew.gif
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes because wizards def need more CC. Assuming you are referencing that to wizards.

Well I was thinking of Polymorph Self actually.