test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AH still down WTF?!

2»

Comments

• smognightsmognight Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I also dont understand how the ah is still Down? The expolit was in the gateway..now the gateway is up "Fixd" but the ah is still down--why?
  • loverboyusaloverboyusa Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    Also the Ad exchange had the zen at +40 Ad per zen
    happy days!
  • rosko44rosko44 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    smognight wrote: »
    I also dont understand how the ah is still Down? The expolit was in the gateway..now the gateway is up "Fixd" but the ah is still down--why?

The Gateway AH is still down but the rest of it is up.
  • xilinearxilinear Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Must resist urge to make popcorn. This is turning out to be a great thread!
  • sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe the threads title far from appropriate but it's pretty much summarize what most of us think.The game can not function without AH.The items are already filled up my bank and bag space and blocking me from gameplay (the items which i'm talking about not vendor trash items otherwise i would have already sold them).Yes if i really want to play i could just sell them to the vendors but if it possible i'll try to avoid that when in the AH they are worth far more.Especially when they are not some named useless items because for some reason the named rare items from bosses have less appealing stats than the randomly generated very nice rare items (which are way harder to get,they are totally random from chests).
    Anyway It would be nice if we get at least some information when the AH will be online again.With full backpack it is hard to do any quest.Thanks any information you guys can give us.
  • dugansonduganson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    sejo77 wrote: »
    Maybe the threads title far from appropriate but it's pretty much summarize what most of us think.The game can not function without AH.The items are already filled up my bank and bag space and blocking me from gameplay (the items which i'm talking about not vendor trash items otherwise i would have already sold them).Yes if i really want to play i could just sell them to the vendors but if it possible i'll try to avoid that when in the AH they are worth far more.Especially when they are not some named useless items because for some reason the named rare items from bosses have less appealing stats than the randomly generated very nice rare items (which are way harder to get,they are totally random from chests).
    Anyway It would be nice if we get at least some information when the AH will be online again.With full backpack it is hard to do any quest.Thanks any information you guys can give us.

While you have a illegitimate concern its easily remedied: Send these items to an alt, they stay in the mail system until you are ready to post them. Easy peasy. Right?
  • dreyhanadreyhana Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't even play my level 38 Cleric because the AH is down. I'm stuck with mostly sub-30 gear, so I am getting my face smashed when I try and quest - I'm too scared to even Skirmish or do a dungeon with this gear.
  • sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    duganson wrote: »
    While you have a illegitimate concern its easily remedied: Send these items to an alt, they stay in the mail system until you are ready to post them. Easy peasy. Right?
    Lol didn't think of the mail "bank" option thx for pointing me out :D.

<----*As he walks away from the guy who helped him out saying thank you with a smile on his face, carefully to make sure the guy won't notice mutters to himself:how could i be so stupid didn't think of that* lol :P
  • darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This game cannot function without the AH. You claim that the exploits's been fixed, then turn the **** AH on already.

Actually, I have found it quiet funny and nice that town has not been cluttered up with people trying to sell or buy items. Town has been kind of dead b/c the AH is down. Star Trek look out, Romulan add-on just released. will be spending some time there for the next week or so.
  • edgenwedgenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dreyhana wrote: »
    I can't even play my level 38 Cleric because the AH is down. I'm stuck with mostly sub-30 gear, so I am getting my face smashed when I try and quest - I'm too scared to even Skirmish or do a dungeon with this gear.

I don't understand this complaint. Why aren't you using any of the gear you get as drops. I refuse to believe you've gone 8+ levels without seeing an upgrade fall to the floor or get handed to you via a quest reward.
  • edgenwedgenw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 124 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    rosko44 wrote: »
    The Gateway AH is still down but the rest of it is up.

No, the auction house is down in-game as well.
  • dreyhanadreyhana Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    edgenw wrote: »
    I don't understand this complaint. Why aren't you using any of the gear you get as drops. I refuse to believe you've gone 8+ levels without seeing an upgrade fall to the floor or get handed to you via a quest reward.

Well, as I said it's mostly sub 30 not all. And yeah, I had amazingly ****ty luck with drops.
  • speeduk62speeduk62 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I am losing patience fast with this game due to not being able to trade gear. Curently at lvl 43 with level 28-32 blues because the green drops im getting are actually worse.

Oh and trying to pvp in this gear is lolworthy.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dreyhana wrote: »

the vendors in the market sell gear for silver . Probably only sell you level 40 gear now , but buy it and use when you level into it . Once you hit 40 they will sell you level 50 gear . So get it now . I used their blue weapons exclusively to level to 60 .
  • cutedynamitecutedynamite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :cool: I am nothing without the beloved auction house
  • pr0motepr0mote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    they said as soon as possible so it can take few months, love those bull**** infos that just tell us nothing