test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

End of Dungeon/Skirmish party stat report

archee5archee5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After killing the final boss in a dungeon or skirmish, my party stat report pops up with all party member names however the stats associated with each member flash briefly in the stat column, then immediately scroll to the right and off the screen. The scrolling happens so fast it is normally not possible to read the numbers. This occurs an both characters on Dragon server and my only character on the Mindflayer server. Not a big deal, but kind of annoying nonetheless.

This occurs in the level 25-35 dungeons/skirmishes and started about 3 or 4 days ago, the best I recall.
Post edited by archee5 on

Comments

• marzattakzmarzattakz Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    I have the exact same problem and cannot find a solution any where. That window seems to be stuck in an animation loop for some reason.
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Apparently this is related to the resolution you are running at. I'm at 1080p and have never had this happen. People at lower resolutions have been reporting this.
This discussion has been closed.