test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celestial coins gone because of this mess too.

sumnzsumnz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I doubt I would have logged in 360 days in a row to get the angel, but all the coins I did have are gone now. Is there another way to earn them, maybe t2 dungeons or somesuch. Havent tried end game content, pugging is painful.
Post edited by sumnz on

Comments

• snugglemancersnugglemancer Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Good news! Angels use Ardent coins, not Celestial. You can still get one after 360 days of invocation and they don't have to be all in a row.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You are confusing ardent coins with celestial. The angel companion does not require consecutive days logged in. The ones that disappear only stack to 7
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great news you don't have to worry about losing your Ardent coins for the angel.

The celestial only stack up to 7 and then must be used or you lose the 8th.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zachredinzachredin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bad news! You probably lost out on your ward pack that you were saving up for.
  • leibowitz27leibowitz27 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, you only lose Celestial Coins, which only allow you to buy little boxes of profession materials or enchantments. There's no reason to ever save more than seven Celestial Coins.

I had 6, and lost them because of the downtime! But that's why they're going to send out apology boxes, so, it's all good.
  • hkiewahkiewa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 379 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It is actually impossible to have more then 7 celestial coins at any given time
  • snugglemancersnugglemancer Member Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    zachredin wrote: »
    Given that he didn't know what celestial coins are for, I don't think he could have been saving for the ward pack.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, you only lose Celestial Coins, which only allow you to buy little boxes of profession materials or enchantments. There's no reason to ever save more than seven Celestial Coins.

I had 6, and lost them because of the downtime! But that's why they're going to send out apology boxes, so, it's all good.

Yes I had 4 on Saturday and was going to buy the profession pack on Sunday night. ::sigh:: Oh well it was just a lost profession pack, maybe they will have something nice in the apology pack midweek.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sumnzsumnz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Given that he didn't know what celestial coins are for, I don't think he could have been saving for the ward pack.

Correct...
  • revenantbobrevenantbob Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Admittedly I got the celestial coins confused with ardent in the beginning too. I wanted the angel, and celestial sounded angelic. Whoops!
    houserin_signature.png
  • zachredinzachredin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

He still lost them.
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I purchased extra slots and invoke 15 characters on my account daily, yes it was a pain in the *** but well worth it for the ward packs.

I invoke them all in the same time frame and now half of them lost the cel.'s.

Awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    I'm impressed at your dedication Fullmetalpope.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aardwolfkiaardwolfki Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He still lost them.

I did as well, five of them. I was completely fine with the roll back till I noticed that!
  • thetruezesbanthetruezesban Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This will also mean waiting 361 days for the Angel Companion. It's just one more day, but it is another day. I'm wondering if maybe they can include an Ardent Coin in the apology pack...
    edited May 2013
    aardwolfki wrote: »
    I did as well, five of them. I was completely fine with the roll back till I noticed that!

Exactly. I had 4 on Saturday and planned to login Sunday night to play and cash in my Celestials for a profession pack. Ah well life happens and I don't get it. Some people lost all kinds of things from Sunday if the worst I lose is that profession pack it isn't the end of the universe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darkhawk978darkhawk978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 97
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm so only half theres no way we couldve scored that many coins in that short of time, i created a char on apr 28 got to level 26 obtained 9 coins so im really hurt i lost all those as it took me 1 month to reach it :(
    edited May 2013
    Hmmm so only half theres no way we couldve scored that many coins in that short of time, i created a char on apr 28 got to level 26 obtained 9 coins so im really hurt i lost all those as it took me 1 month to reach it :(

You can't have lost 9 coins. The maximum number of Celestial coins you can have is 7.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    THe end of the world , someone lost their celestial coins .
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Good news! You can always invoke for 7 more days again and get that ward pack you were maybe saving up for.
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You people think you had it rough. During the down time, I had to wash the dishes. The dishes!
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • rycegamingrycegaming Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    He watched Kripp video and whined about something he doesn't even know.