test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A question to GM's regarding the " package"

kinjokukinjoku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, as things have happened and are still recovering.I as a very active part of the neverwinter population question a few things.

1. I actually play more than one character. Two to be exact. Both of which were actually affected by the recent problems. Both of the characters are missing their celestial coins and progress. To make things short. Would the package be account wide or whatever logs in first? Hopefully not being the latter.

2. My second inquiry would be of the contents inside of the package. As I figure that it would almost be certain that it's not zen. I would hope that it would be atleast pertain to what was lost. For example experience. I know you can not reward experience but possible exp boosters for those who have lost their track. Or items for professions to those who lost mats from harvesting. Just suggestions as things are not written in stone.

I know everyone has dealt with this problem in many ways, and I've seen plent requesting for a wipe while others arguing against it. I've just accepted it and want to move on. I'm sure others would post their opinions on other means of compensation(Hopefully being reasonable) and I hope you guys would consider this instead of some lousy box of potions or box of harvesting kits.

Edit: Too many typos.
Post edited by kinjoku on

Comments

• assassin83assassin83 Member, Banned Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    They should give everyone a free CAT (character bound) , just to troll the exploiters.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Typical jock behavior. To many guys worried about their "package" :p
  • strike2wcestrike2wce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    assassin83 wrote: »
    They should give everyone a free CAT (character bound) , just to troll the exploiters.

That would immediately infuriate all the people who legitimately saved up their AD to buy a cat.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Typical jock behavior. To many guys worried about their "package" :p

Well they have pills and supplements for that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • knoteskadknoteskad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    strike2wce wrote: »
    That would immediately infuriate all the people who legitimately saved up their AD to buy a cat.

Why? Give one to an Alt.
  • lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i play 4 characters. 3 of which lost 6 celestial coins. I also lost 4 soulforged shards. I would like my coins and shards back.
  • strike2wcestrike2wce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knoteskad wrote: »
    Why? Give one to an Alt.

And what would you say to the people who don't bother with an alt? Just give them another account bound cat to look pretty?
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And serious answer is that they said they would post what was in the package later when they knew what was in it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeepfujeepfu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't mind the loss of Celestial Coins. Though I know people IRL that are not happy with that.

I expect there'll be an exp boost potion and maybe a gold boost potion in the pack and probably some AD as well.

I'm personally hoping for a power and/or feat respec token but I know that's probably a long shot.

Whatever the devs decide to give us, I'll accept it and be happy with the gift.
    edited May 2013
    jeepfu wrote: »
    I don't mind the loss of Celestial Coins. Though I know people IRL that are not happy with that.

I expect there'll be an exp boost potion and maybe a gold boost potion in the pack and probably some AD as well.

I'm personally hoping for a power and/or feat respec token but I know that's probably a long shot.

Whatever the devs decide to give us, I'll accept it and be happy with the gift.

I'm holding out hope for a profession pack.... Since that was what I was going to buy last night. ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You have to receive the package before you know what is in the package.~Nancy Pillozi
  • kinjokukinjoku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like the idea of exp boost and profession package. And the term package is pretty lulz atm now that I re-read everything. Astral diamonds for some reason as a compensation seems like it would be kind of a "Lol" compensation.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I vote for 25 lockbox keys, some AD, maybe a profession tool or guy:D.

One can hope.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ive seen enough of these in the past to know with fair accuracy that it wont be something that will be single use or consumed. That would be easy and quick. They will most likely want to create something new. Something simple and fluffy that will do absolutely nothing. Except be something you can show to your lessors that you are indeed an old <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and survived caterday way back when.
  • abradaxabradax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    I'm hoping for some type of bag, maybe a profession pack or two, and a couple wards or something.
    Lieutenant Johnathan "Seven" Abradax
    Liberated Borg -Captain USS Solstice
    Member of Starfleet Borg Task Force - Tactical Unit
  • kinjokukinjoku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol this catastrophic day will be marked as "Caturday"