test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamond Exchange and Auction House Offline

1115116117118119121»

Comments

• wombleywombley Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I submitted a charge back to my paypal account for some Zen I bought yesterday, it never showed up in my account today like their post said it would, and they went ahead and banned my account for good measure......
  • bellamorte333bellamorte333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell, temp ban all the whiners too. Grow up kiddies.
  • wombleywombley Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hell, temp ban all the whiners too. Grow up kiddies.

Real money transactions are serious business.
  • bellamorte333bellamorte333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Whine some more about a game you don't pay for. Your real money transaction hasn't been stolen or wiped. It might not be available right this moment. Heaven forbid.
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wombley wrote: »
    I submitted a charge back to my paypal account for some Zen I bought yesterday, it never showed up in my account today like their post said it would, and they went ahead and banned my account for good measure......

PWE always ban accounts when a chargeback is initiated or when funds are withheld to prevent theft. It's nothing new.
    edited May 2013
    ^False. *rolls eyes*
  • regnorvexregnorvex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    It seems to me that a good, workable compromise would be to merge all of the servers into one (as they are planning to do, anyway) and then create one NEW server for those who want a wipe. I, for one, would move over to that server and start all over again with a fresh economy. That alone would restore my interest in the game, which has otherwise faded.
    "Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • cipher9nemocipher9nemo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are people really complaining about them rolling back 12 hours or a day? Jeez. It's not that big of a deal... you can play some more. Stop being spoiled gamers.

I wasn't affected since I pretty much only do the Foundry. But at least I can put myself in their shoes, having lost a lot of progress or really rare drops, etc. So glad you can't bring yourself to do anything but complain about the complainers. Really constructive post! :rolleyes:
    cipher_jitn_sig.png
    Hammerfist Clan. Jump into the Night: NW-DMXWRYTAD
    edited May 2013
    Yes, and you're just as constructive complaining about me pointing out that people are whiney and spoiled. A bit hypocritical, no?

A day can be made up quickly, it's beta, no one pays a sub fee, and they have addressed the issue as quickly as possible with as little impact as possible to individual players not participating in exploiting. I *could* put myself in their shoes, but frankly.. I'm not so spoiled that I can't move past the fact that I might lose a days worth of xp or maybe a rare drop. Getting all mad at pwe for doing their job is just illogical.
  • shanwushanwu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can not play this game any way, many people like me just get disconnect every 5 minutes and can not play in any party. You guys do not care about it right? Yes and other people do not really care about what is ur waste of effort or items or whatever. Enjoy it, and stop speak ****t all the time.
  • jeffjoe1jeffjoe1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who cares about a compensation package? Sure alot of you will like the free items. Who spent millions on zen on the exchange and from the website not just during the rollback but before and the items and diamonds/zen are gone. A free horse and a few runes is going to help that? Some of you say its a game and you dont have a penny invested, some of us spend or spent thousands. Doing professions like leadership, buying Adventurers training heros early hours of grinding will be lost.
    Now i know something had to be done to stableize the community which is fine and I agree with. However what they need to do now is hire more staff or call more in. When is the ah going to be up or the exchange? And how long is it going to take to read and solve 2 million plus tickets. Maybe a nice response and ticket solved/closed by christmas?
  • francis3343francis3343 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    regnorvex wrote: »
    It seems to me that a good, workable compromise would be to merge all of the servers into one (as they are planning to do, anyway) and then create one NEW server for those who want a wipe. I, for one, would move over to that server and start all over again with a fresh economy. That alone would restore my interest in the game, which has otherwise faded.

That probably would be a good idea,, BUT,, why not allow us to transfer for free our toons with limited AD..
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After this fiasco, they need to have an account wide bank that all your characters can access and that you can store AD and Gold in.

With the AD Exchange down, I have no access to my AD or Zen for any of my characters.

And of course, no word from Cryptic/PWE as to when it will be back up.
  • majhookmajhook Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Deep breath "serenity now". you think this economy is bad have you taken a look at the real one... its ok to step back and let the correction happen here. You don't need to nuke the world of neverwinter to solve this issue, it will just take time. In the mean time I have not lost the zen I invested, checked to make sure. And I will just not use the AH for a bit while the economy settles. it is as simple as that. All this up in arms bs is just ridiculous. Every title with a serious economy has issues, and anyone in security will tell you it is impossible to build a full proof system. The goal is to create a system that identifies patterns and telemetry to isolate offenders. heck if Activision, major economies in the world can fail at this same problem I think I give a little more support to a smaller game company like cryptic in correcting the issues that come up.

I am still very much enjoying the game, but maybe because I don't spend my time in the AH I just play.
  • astyanathastyanath Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guess I still can't play .. this sucks ..
  • evelpeteevelpete Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is there any update to when the astral diamond exchange will go online cause im a newly hatched hero of the north and i havent received my astral diamonds
    edited May 2013
    Btw, if you guy want a good game without any problem, come back after a year, hopefully this game is still open then you can enjoy it ^^
  • nausumnausum Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Is the auction house back up?
  • imperviumimpervium Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shanwu wrote: »
    Btw, if you guy want a good game without any problem, come back after a year, hopefully this game is still open then you can enjoy it ^^

I was just enjoying it earlier today. About to log back in for more. You so silly!
    _

[SIGPIC]Captain Electric and the Sapien Spider[/SIGPIC]

"YES, PLEASE"
    Vote YES for the Foundry in Champions Online.
    @Captain-Electric | CoH/Virtue veteran | Proud new Champion
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    I was just enjoying it earlier today. About to log back in for more. You so silly!

I am so sily T.T
  • strike2wcestrike2wce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nausum wrote: »
    Is the auction house back up?

The AH is in the "testing phase." They posted about it on their Twitter about 20 minutes ago.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    impervium wrote: »
    I was just enjoying it earlier today

That's what she said .
  • asmatiasmati Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jeffjoe1 wrote: »
    Who cares about a compensation package? Sure alot of you will like the free items. Who spent millions on zen on the exchange and from the website not just during the rollback but before and the items and diamonds/zen are gone. A free horse and a few runes is going to help that? Some of you say its a game and you dont have a penny invested, some of us spend or spent thousands. Doing professions like leadership, buying Adventurers training heros early hours of grinding will be lost.
    Now i know something had to be done to stableize the community which is fine and I agree with. However what they need to do now is hire more staff or call more in. When is the ah going to be up or the exchange? And how long is it going to take to read and solve 2 million plus tickets. Maybe a nice response and ticket solved/closed by christmas?

... dude ... you need a life ... seriously ...
  • asmatiasmati Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    galekine wrote: »
    stupid argument, if a manufacturer builds a faulty gun then it IS thier problem. Some idiot always finds the defect. would be like a car company building a car without brakes and trying to say its not their fault someone else ran into u

...:confused:
  • mantramonarchmantramonarch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wow epic fail.... honestly this demotivates me to play, i'm not 60 yet and now have no plans to get there. Even for people who didn't abuse, they received asinine amounts of AD for sales on the AH. Why would I want to play a game where everyone else is rich and i'm poor? That's not fun.. time to try RIFT!

They need to fix all these things and wipe @ release and mab i'll come bax